• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

miss universe preliminary competition

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20564109b2ed44eb79f9211416703d3b18d95e03.jpg

On the upside miss jamaica had many people cheering for her

20564110ed5ca32e7a67ebcf3f3f68406798ef50.jpg

as long the judges still use angmo standards to give score, Asians will basically have no chance of winning.

one thing I notice angmo judges think big mouth as a sign of beauty, maybe that why local judges select this ugly big mouth monster to have a chance.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as long the judges still use angmo standards to give score, Asians will basically have no chance of winning.

one thing I notice angmo judges think big mouth as a sign of beauty, maybe that why local judges select this ugly big mouth monster to have a chance.

This shit skin rathi although an asian would probably be classified under some ang moh/asian hybrid.

The jamaican kaci although she looks pretty caucasian does look pretty black too. Anyway you can see how ugly the sinkie contestant looks.