• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

miss universe preliminary competition

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;aTG5Eyaj-vw]http://youtu.be/aTG5Eyaj-vw[/video]

I'm sure some of you niggers will be very glad singapore has some foreign or unknown type of shit skin representing her. It's cool that way i guess

20564109b2ed44eb79f9211416703d3b18d95e03.jpg

On the upside miss jamaica had many people cheering for her

20564110ed5ca32e7a67ebcf3f3f68406798ef50.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why did sinkies choose a shit skin transvestite to represent them?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why no one has to guts to bring up this 'product' is against humanity? it is wrong and unsafe to put women in swimsuits to parade around men. Only a non religious evil angmoh think it is democracy and their rights to parade women as products for profit.

Angmohs are evil filthy white trash to despised women to parade half naked women for profit.

They coined the Chinese barbarians, the ME terrorist, and half naked women as Miss Universe? Angmoh are evil.

Why did sinkies choose a shit skin transvestite to represent them?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we do an exchange with jamaica?
That kaci girl got charm and poise. Our's look like some 7-11 staff.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You meant that one looks like najib ex lover from Mongolia whilst ours loot like whorejinx