• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which one of These Is Not a Spastic Maggot?

Which one of These Is Not a Spastic Maggot?

• Tonychat

Votes: 59 76.6%
  • eErotica69

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Krafty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Tan

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • ALL of the above Monikers are Spastic Maggots!

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
which-one-doesnt-belong.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Alamak... this poll so "chim"... i read and read then realise the one with more votes is NOT a spastic maggot...lucky never anyhow click...ummmm....still thinking...:confused:

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak... this poll so "chim"... i read and read then realise the one with more votes is NOT a spastic maggot...lucky never anyhow click...ummmm....still thinking...:confused:

It shows your stupidity as a yellowarse Chink :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It shows your stupidity as a yellowarse Chink :oIo:

whahahahahaha :biggrin:

ok ok... i let you say what you want ok... wait till i discuss with allied armies in my friends' list first b4 torturing you...:o

ummmmm... i will still vote...I vote for E69! :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whahahahahaha :biggrin:

ok ok... i let you say what you want ok... wait till i discuss with allied armies in my friends' list first b4 torturing you...:o

ummmmm... i will still vote...I vote for E69! :biggrin:

Thank you Ah Meng.

I voted for John Tan.. :biggrin:

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poll is showing otherwise.

Well good for you...you can fight it out with the Retarded Dumbfuck Spastic Maggot genes John Tan, truly a bastard as his mother and father told me the other day that they should have masturbated then to give birth to a Fucktard Spastic Maggot like him.

Last edited:

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well good for you...you can fight it out with the Retarded Dumbfuck Spastic Maggot genes John Tan, truly a bastard as his mother and father told me the other day that they should have masturbated then to give birth to a Fucktard Spastic Maggot like him.

fuck your mother phia chee buy