• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare and contrast funerals; Gecko Kwa VS King Abdallah

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in my post did I say one country is better then the other? Are u fucking illiterate? I am saying one undeserved bitch got a multimillion dollar taxpayer funded free funeral, and the the other really power full and influential man got a humble funeral. It speaks to the mindset of the individual's family.

Where in the world would you draw a conclusion that one is a bitch who was funded by multimillion dollars of taxpayer's fund free who is undeserving while the other is a so call power and influential man ( who had ordered many heads, hands and legs chopped off).

If this speaks of the mind of type of mindset YOU HAVE...

YOU NEED TO SEE A MIND DOCTOR...

FAST! LOL

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cost of Madam Kwa's funeral pales in comparison to the lavish lifestyle of the Saudi king and the entire royal family, let alone the wealth that they amassed. Madam Kwa lived a far simpler life, and the wealth of the Lee family is far smaller. I would say sinkies have it lucky that they elected leaders who are more concerned about doing a good job than enriching themselves through public office like the vast majority of public/elected officials around the world.

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why the saudi king was not given a grand funeral was because of the religion. What's the point of comparing their funerals in such a manner. If they wanted the saudis could have given him a very grand funeral.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The reason why the saudi king was not given a grand funeral was because of the religion. What's the point of comparing their funerals in such a manner. If they wanted the saudis could have given him a very grand funeral.

If the Saudi king wanted a solid gold casket and a lavish funeral, he would get one, regardless of whether it is religion or not. He lived life in very conspicuous eg Rolls Royces, private jets, fine dining, etc. That is hardly the humble muslim way either. Frankly, I am surprised he was not accorded a fancy funeral.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Saudi king wanted a solid gold casket and a lavish funeral, he would get one, regardless of whether it is religion or not. He lived life in very conspicuous eg Rolls Royces, private jets, fine dining, etc. That is hardly the humble muslim way either. Frankly, I am surprised he was not accorded a fancy funeral.

hahaha....the empty vessel embarrasses himself again and again and again.....
he is totally out of depth with regards to religion (Islam) and world affairs....
the idiot has no clue that world leaders and dignitaries will gather in Riyadh this weekend to offer their condolences and pay their respects to the King...
truly a DUD....

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

just goes to show the saudi king and saudis have alot more cow sense than alot of sinkies. afterall when you are alive and have the means, you enjoyed life to the fullest and best, so why begrudge it. only sour grapes green eyed monsters born losers cowbeh cowbu. when you are dead, whether you are buried in a solid gold casket or just cotton cloth makes no difference to a dead person's comfort so why waste money? only the porlumpars would stoop so low to try to salvage or exploit a dead person reputation. a grand funeral does not always equate to a great person. only simplistic hoi polloi people think like that. only the dead person himself knows his or her own's true worth in life.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are fast and efficient with their funeral rites: usually dead and buried on the same day. I like that.

It is the Chinese who like to show off by making a funeral wake and procession a grandiose event: to show off wealth and social connections. Queues of visitors to pay respect to an opened coffin, musical band, lengthy eulogies, and maybe even a gun carriage procession. :wink: