• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy's Interview With British Academic Joel Lazarus

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Heart Truths

JANUARY 23, 2015
British Academic Joel Lazarus’s Interview with Me on My Thoughts about the Defamation Suit and Singapore

roy-ngerng.png

A British academic and activist Joel Lazarus interviewed me about my thoughts about the defamation suit that I am facing from the Singapore prime minister, the activism work that I have been doing and what I think about the state of Singapore.

Please watch this video.

“For our future, we have to fight for it. I hope that Singaporeans are able to look beyond this fear that compromises on our logic and compromises on our willingness to see change come to Singapore.”

“If we want a future and a sustainable future for Singapore as well as for the world, we need to change the system and go towards one which promotes equality and protect the people.”

[video=youtube;iNkgkTOZC3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNkgkTOZC3g[/video]

End Of Article​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP dogs: "Roy is conspiring with foreigners like Chee Soon Juan! He has an anti-Singapore agenda!" :wink: