• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We, Indians from India Are From A Supreme Race.

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies

Are

You

speechless-77346770.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless you people can show me which race does not have bad apples, or else stop generalising your shitty sinkie stuff...

I HAVE SHOWN WE ARYAN NORTHERN INDIANS HAVE CONQUERED THE LEADERSHIP OF GLOBAL COMPANIES INCLUDING SINGAPORE's DBD BANK....

Sinkies, Chinks, Thais, Jappies, Burmese, Malaysians, Viets, Indo, Pinoys????

You are Asia most disgraceful countries.

WE INDIANS ARE SUPREME.

Period.

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so what if Vijoy Varghese Screw Singapore Airlines?

STINKAPORE AIRLINES is SHIT anyway? Isnt it?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your name, obviously you are a southnIndian of lower caste justblike the sinkies in Singapore. Get off my uncaring elite face you Fucktard :oIo:

!

Hee Hee ! OK lah ! Firstly, we all acknowledge that you India Indians are any time better than those low grade pinoys. Secondly, Indians are hard working people and should succeed anywhere hence your success in the midst of lazy westerners.

Can you explain how come you like to gang rape lone woman ? Why two-thirds of your households in India do not have a fridge ?

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hee Hee ! OK lah ! Firstly, we all acknowledge that you India Indians are any time better than those low grade pinoys. Secondly, Indians are hard working people and should succeed anywhere hence your success in the midst of lazy westerners.

Can you explain how come you like to gang rape lone woman ? Why two-thirds of your households in India do not have a fridge ?

Again, a Spastic Maggot ... show me Sinkies are better than northern Indians...show me the evidence you rotting brains because of your turd yellow genes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a chinkie sinkie is the envy of the world.....for running the number 1 cuntry in many categories, including enormous surpluses after surpluses, very high per capita income, very high per capita gdp, most number of "hubs", most efficient, bestest infrastructure, most compliant and ass-whipped citizenry. as sg inc., he is truly the number 1 ceo, yet he earns much less than any lackluster ceo in an under-performing company in the u.s. :wink:

image.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This Ah Neh TS sibei arrogant...kanina...Froggy...where u? Zap this Indian prickhead leh..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a great breakfast this morning

Did you guys have a good breakfast?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahahaha.... that motherfucker will tell u only low grade indians in singapore eat pratas...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahahaha.... that motherfucker will tell u only low grade indians in singapore eat pratas...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Oh please don't change the subject, how's your breakfast this Saturday morning?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh marketing you Indian shit skins as talent and angmoh can market you shit skin as dirt.

Did you shit heads create and start the company from scratch?

Yah, you have shit Buddhism teaching which make you lazy, black heart, cheats and turn you black.

unless you people can show me which race does not have bad apples, or else stop generalising your shitty sinkie stuff...

I HAVE SHOWN WE ARYAN NORTHERN INDIANS HAVE CONQUERED THE LEADERSHIP OF GLOBAL COMPANIES INCLUDING SINGAPORE's DBD BANK....

Sinkies, Chinks, Thais, Jappies, Burmese, Malaysians, Viets, Indo, Pinoys????

You are Asia most disgraceful countries.

WE INDIANS ARE SUPREME.

Period.

Indian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh marketing you Indian shit skins as talent and angmoh can market you shit skin as dirt.

Did you shit heads create and start the company from scratch?

Yah, you have shit Buddhism teaching which make you lazy, black heart, cheats and turn you black.

You are just another spastic maggot.

I give you no less than 9 successful Aryan northern indians who is leading global companies now. Plus Vijoy Varghese, a very successful expat Aryan indian Ft in Singapore.

If you can list me 5 sinkies, i admit defeat.

If you cannot, you are just another low life Sinkie Spastic Maggot asking for handouts

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many Indians created global businesses in India?

Where your shit skins unis are ranks nowhere near first 100 how can you shit skin Indians be good?

Angmoh want to market you shit skin as dirt soon.

You are just another spastic maggot.

I give you no less than 9 successful Aryan northern indians who is leading global companies now. Plus Vijoy Varghese, a very successful expat Aryan indian Ft in Singapore.

If you can list me 5 sinkies, i admit defeat.

If you cannot, you are just another low life Sinkie Spastic Maggot asking for handouts

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah...my first time try...soup is damn solid.....:biggrin:

Yes the main reason I like this is its simplicity, very basic yet tasty doesn't have all those more modern stuff like sticky gravy or very dark braised duck etc it's as good as you get kind of thing.