• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Valentine Day Prank for Chua Mui Hoong, Chua Lee Hoong and Dr Lee Wei Ling

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

I am thinking to send valentine prank to chua mui hoong, chua lee hoong and dr lee wei ling.

please give me your suggestions.

How about dry up my shit and cover it with gold paper wrapping just like ferrero rocher and UPS to them?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Collect your sperm in a container , dry it under the sun to solidify it and send it as tau huay .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's perfectly ok to send a celebratory cake that looks like shit.

image.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Send old angmoh to them,

or rapist Indian shit skin.

Dear brothers and sisters

I am thinking to send valentine prank to chua mui hoong, chua lee hoong and dr lee wei ling.

please give me your suggestions.

How about dry up my shit and cover it with gold paper wrapping just like ferrero rocher and UPS to them?