• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young Mat Making Racist Rant Against Chinese

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shahrul-Pendekk.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/shahrul.azry.75

image.jpg

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we defend him then Jah will ask if we do the same if a same-aged Chinese boy said the same. Well, for me, this kid deserves to be slapped. Same result if it was any other race.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He's absolutely right. The chinks are the most inconsiderate race on the face of this earth.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we defend him then Jah will ask if we do the same if a same-aged Chinese boy said the same. Well, for me, this kid deserves to be slapped. Same result if it was any other race.

I have a strong feeling jah was abused as a kid by Malay .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And fucked by a Singh when he was a teenager.

So were you abused and fucked by Chinese when you were a kid and adult?

Oh yes you were. Still recall your rants last time
about"racism"all because a few Chinese didn't kids your ass. Notice the difference though between you and me. You have a sense of self righteousness like it's ok to insult all Chinese because of some small stupid incident you encountered while you're trying to mock me and make up some imaginary scenario. Nope was not abused by any m&d but encountered their bs hypocrisy. Anyway why so angry at Chinese? Some random Chinese abused you that's why you're so pissed right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup i will i'm bringing up the double standards that many people feel is ok in this country. Just curious if i didn't mention the double standards will you say the same thing that the kid deserves to be slapped?

I have a strong feeling jah was abused as a kid by Malay .

Serious? Not abused by a shit skin? Following this logic i suppose shit skins and m&ds like syed putra and whoami must have been abused badly by chinese that's why they constantly rant against them right? The only difference is that if a chinese gets abused by say a non chinese it's like a joke while a non chinese that got abused by a chinese has every right to make all kinds of racist insults right?

Btw this topic is old when it reached this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I don't like the damned chinks. They cause trouble no matter where they are in the world.

so you were abused by chinese right?

Don't you find it weird? Like you were not abused by any chinese but it's ok to make racist remarks to them yet were i to follow your line of reasoning to bash say m&ds or shit skins it's not possible and i need to have been abused by them? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so you were abused by chinese right?

Don't you find it weird? Like you were not abused by any chinese but it's ok to make racist remarks to them yet were i to follow your line of reasoning to bash say m&ds or shit skins it's not possible and i need to have been abused by them? :rolleyes:

Yes it is weird but I guess that's just me.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup i will i'm bringing up the double standards that many people feel is ok in this country. Just curious if i didn't mention the double standards will you say the same thing that the kid deserves to be slapped?

Serious? Not abused by a shit skin? Following this logic i suppose shit skins and m&ds like syed putra and whoami must have been abused badly by chinese that's why they constantly rant against them right? The only difference is that if a chinese gets abused by say a non chinese it's like a joke while a non chinese that got abused by a chinese has every right to make all kinds of racist insults right?

Btw this topic is old when it reached this forum.

Nothing is serious online , you guys can even fuck each other upside down , it still won't make any different :biggrin: