• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian American hates Islam

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate islam too! it is a bloody waste of time to pray 5 times per day. how can this dark and dirty place be holy?

it should be white as snow..like PAP!! HAHA!

mecca-fairmont03rb1.JPG

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate islam too! it is a bloody waste of time to pray 5 times per day. how can this dark and dirty place be holy?

mecca-fairmont03rb1.JPG

Must hand it to the arabs for coming up with a super business idea. Then some nut case copied it and developed las vegas.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is hard to be humble people like the Muslim. They do no harm and see their God as their leading light which many are jealous of them.

Buddhism lied and cheat and make them lazy. Look at the Indians shit skins to see what religion they created.

Christianity lied and are angry people and committed crime against humanity going wars and colonized and occupied land illegally.

Their industrialized revolution produced the most toxic chemicals that now their own birth rate is 0.8:1 today. This rate is irreversible and their race will extinct in 50 years 人在做 天在看。

mecca-fairmont03rb1.JPG

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More and more people hates them...

And they are a fucking annoyance... of what i know..In Malaysia and the south of Thailand, every fucking friday, they will go to mosque to do their loud Karaoke, making a nuisance and disturbing the peace of others..At least in sinkieland, it is banned from making them look like a fool.

Did your ball-less parents protest?