• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin News!!!!!: PAP Supporter got raped jialat jialat...!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already in this forum, Sinkie gets mentioned and walloped in nearly every thread when PAP is involved or not even involved, always some idiot will say "Sinkie, song boh?"......KNN, I'm not so free okie, if every thread mention my name I've to defend, I'll be very busy then. I still need to earn a living alright....already working 3 jobs, I where got so much free time to defend PAP to the last straw? Tio bio?

PS: Whoever zap me, whole family sure get cursed for 7,000 generations and the curse is with immediate effect and irrevocable.

qe6I9lh.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why are you defending PAP if you need to work 3 jobs?

Without the PAP, I would not have a job. Or else, I'll have to work 6 jobs just to have bread on the table.

Listen, there're 2 ways to pray to PAP. One, pray they don't get involved in solving any problems. Two, pray they solve the problems.
So, you know which way to pray now.

No government is good government. You think I stupid izzit?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no transparency here in this forum. Kena by who also dunno. Like that how we know who are our fans so that we can contribute more to make them even more happy?

Bangla

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no transparency here in this forum. Kena by who also dunno. Like that how we know who are our fans so that we can contribute more to make them even more happy?

Pay Protection Fee to Leongsam. There is no free lunch.

This is Singapore! Twit! :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to know. Know also liddat. You've no fans here.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just so to let Leongsam know that I lost 500 ovaries as a consequence of this gang-rape session and I missed 500 menstruation cycles.
I need strict legislation to prevent this from happening. My fresh ovaries only have a limited life-span!! And are not for banglas!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the PAP, I would not have a job. Or else, I'll have to work 6 jobs just to have bread on the table.

Listen, there're 2 ways to pray to PAP. One, pray they don't get involved in solving any problems. Two, pray they solve the problems.
So, you know which way to pray now.

No government is good government. You think I stupid izzit?

Only 3. It should b 4, no Amy cheong or xiaxue offer free blow jobs for you? Your ib rank must b low.