• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banglas Built Singapore! Please thank us in this Thread!

Bangla

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou thankyou in advance.

From your HDB to Expressways to MRT to Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World, we Banglas contributed a lot to modern day Singapore.

Please be nice to us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you very much for building our homes and molesting our women.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you and please let me instruct PAP to wipe your shit with toilet papers.
by the way, how do bangla shit? do you shit in the toilet or on the longkang? after shitting, do you use toilet papers or use hands?

Bangla

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you and please let me instruct PAP to wipe your shit with toilet papers.
by the way, how do bangla shit? do you shit in the toilet or on the longkang? after shitting, do you use toilet papers or use hands?

please dont look down on us.... we are humans too you know...:oIo:

Bangla

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok thanks now go screw your Pinay girlfriend...

Please please sir... we have wives back home...we are not the ones who screw pinoys...they are the south inidan bastards...we Banglas are good and law abiding people.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou thankyou in advance.

From your HDB to Expressways to MRT to Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World, we Banglas contributed a lot to modern day Singapore.

Please be nice to us.

banglas should be given citizenship just like the pioneer generations for their hardwork.

MyatThuAung

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my brothers of sinkies. do not forget me Myat also build Singapore. lovely country lovely people. oopss boss coming got to get back to pour cements.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not forgetting your contributions of urine and shits to the water recycling plant.