• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Gift to You... My Love...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a poor man...i have to collect millions of empty cans and sell lots of tissues at hawker centres to afford luxury stuff.... ;(
You are the gang leader who gets all the old people to collect their cans and sell tissues and then get half their profits right? :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS needs to keep time for ..... :p So better this stylo over stopwatch :p

Sweet, what's the occasion -or seeking forgiveness for error of your ways? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
when there is alcohol ban... sinkies should protest.. why so quiet.. luckily i stay away from sinkies...

I dont drink in public and dun believe in drinking in public ...why should i protest?

I actually suppork the PAP in this public drinking ban! :biggrin: