• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT Circle Line @ Paya Lebar - No more train to Bishan, Harbourfront

coldbutt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Paya Lebar station yesterday. Wanted to take train to Bishan.

But the service to Harbourfront has already been stopped for a few days. The notice at the waiting stated it clearly. (Forgot to take a picture.) Note: not disrupted, but terminated for good.

Tried to google official announcement from SMRT about this. Couldn't find anything.

What on earth is happening?:*:

coldbutt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Paya Lebar Station again today. Here are the signs, showing the stopped service, with no indication of when service will be resumed, if ever.

(Please click on the image to see it clearly. Sorry, I couldn't get sammyboy to display the scaled-up images reliably.)
At Serangoon Station, there was train service to Bishan and Harbourfront. So it seems the breakage is at Paya Lebar Station.

Fig 1: No Service at this platform:
PayaLebar Station Closed 2.jpg

Fig 2: Signage about stoppage
notice10.jpg

Fig 3: Signage about stoppage, with road direction next to it
notice20.jpg