• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP member slams Dr Chee as a useless party leader

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is, Chee is not a villain. But he is:

- petty

- egoistic

- sneaky (but not good at it; also the CSJ email thing is getting really old)

- self-serving

- talks about stuff he doesn't seem to really understand

- is closed to actionable steps to improving his policy positions (like outlining economic justifications and sketching implementation roadmaps; and no, the civil service is not your maid)

- unprincipled (condoned, for a long while, public anti-Semitism by a CEC member, presumably because "that guy" might be "important" for getting the Malay vote)

- incompetent at managing even the smallest venture (this one is at once funny and sad, also disappointing from the point of view of taking responsibility)

It is my principled position that people should know a little more about a person who is working very hard to promote himself for the upcoming elections. This is not going to be in that "book about Chee".

I joined the SDP because it was supposed to stand for rights, democracy and promoting the well-being of Singaporeans. There are many good people in the party, but I'm disappointed by the party leader. As much as he pretends to be a warrior for democracy, and as much as the marketing (combined with the idealism of people such as me) has people fooled, the truth about Chee is much much more sad.

Source:

Jeremy Chen

https://www.facebook.com/convexset/p...35?pnref=story

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10384677_1396267807341210_4228654843569038430_n.jpg

10923698_1396267874007870_5569186358058674235_n.jpg

10930117_1396267947341196_7591788669508994144_n.jpg

10322431_1396268440674480_1009245444149894862_n.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a personal grudge stemming from many trivial incidents. It's obvious who's the petty one here.

And never trust a guy's opposition credentials if he says he'd vote PAP if CSJ stood in his ward. And this guy's still shamelessly hanging on to his SDP membership.:wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella is a bit of a paradox. Wasn't he a blue eye boy at some point? Looks bad for everyone now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid PAP mole.. That is why I always see stupidity here and there and it then source is usually PAP... Example.. Erotica69.., sifu.. Who of course got totally banned.. Even all his fucking clone nicks.. Wahhahaha

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's called the self destruct party (sdp) not for nothing. :p

Reminded me when i was younger. Damn right i was but it sure didn't help make things better. Whether you join a company or a group, there are certain constants, certain realities you need to accept. Just like all the duds who claimed they want to change the PAP from within.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Didn't stop you from wanting to join the opposition. Pity you were rejected by them. :wink:

2. Easy now, no need to overcompensate. :biggrin:

Reminded me when i was younger. Damn right i was but it sure didn't help make things better. Whether you join a company or a group, there are certain constants, certain realities you need to accept. Just like all the duds who claimed they want to change the PAP from within.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The truth is, Chee is not a villain. But he is:

- petty

- egoistic

- self-serving

- is closed to actionable steps to improving his policy positions (like outlining economic justifications and sketching implementation roadmaps; and no, the civil service is not your maid)

- unprincipled (condoned, for a long while, public anti-Semitism by a CEC member, presumably because "that guy" might be "important" for getting the Malay vote)

- incompetent at managing even the smallest venture (this one is at once funny and sad, also disappointing from the point of view of taking responsibility)

It is my principled position that people should know a little more about a person who is working very hard to promote himself for the upcoming elections. This is not going to be in that "book about Chee".

I joined the SDP because it was supposed to stand for rights, democracy and promoting the well-being of Singaporeans. There are many good people in the party, but I'm disappointed by the party leader. As much as he pretends to be a warrior for democracy, and as much as the marketing (combined with the idealism of people such as me) has people fooled, the truth about Chee is much much more sad.

Source:

Jeremy Chen

https://www.facebook.com/convexset/p...35?pnref=story

Jeremy, you go fuck yourself!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damn what useless leader. CSJ is like our Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings movies. CSJ is called by fate and marked by destiny to save Sinkies and Singapore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Didn't stop you from wanting to join the opposition. Pity you were rejected by them. :wink:

2. Easy now, no need to overcompensate. :biggrin:

Yes. Next you will claim i have 3 names. Go on. I have unzipped my pants. You know what to do.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fella is a bit of a paradox. Wasn't he a blue eye boy at some point? Looks bad for everyone now.

They fell out over the housing paper. Jeremy's bright, though much more IQ than EQ. But he can be a little despot when it comes to pushing his ideas and brooking no dissent in crafting policy papers, despite painting himself as a liberal idealist. A hypocrite, and – as we see now – very petty as well.

jw5

Loyal
Just relax, take it easy, no need to post like a pompous fool as if you have a durian stuck in your Kah Ch$ng kang. :biggrin:

Yes. Next you will claim i have 3 names. Go on. I have unzipped my pants. You know what to do.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

- petty

- egoistic

- self-serving

- incompetent at managing even the smallest venture (this one is at once funny and sad, also disappointing from the point of view of taking responsibility)...

Damn, I thought he was talking about pinky lee.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP low life is working so hard to discredit Dr Chee... They are so scare that Dr Chee wil be elected.. Wahahahaha... I thought they say Dr Chee is an outcast and does not threaten their position in the parliament.. Why work so hard to discredit him..?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS whack WP

Now Jeremy whack SDP.

Now got one more SP to confuse the voting population.

Life is tough for oppositions.

Only group think single party PAP voters can be sure of!!

The people continue to suffer because of confusion!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS whack WP

Now Jeremy whack SDP.

Now got one more SP to confuse the voting population.

At least GMS whacked WP long after he'd left the party.

Jeremy's still a member of SDP. He should just quit. The whole thing leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.