• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saying Sorry Again. Is Ass Loon Acting Blur or Really Daft?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There the Ass Loon goes into 'apology mode' to try to con SGs into 'giving her a chance' in the next GE again!

What does she mean that 'she should have done this and that'? It is not only yesterday - but donkey years - that SGs were cursing her Familee and its FAP cronies for the so-called 'ill-thought' policies. But did they listen? In fact, have they every listened to SGs for last 50 years, apart from despising them as lesser mortals, blaming SGs for the FAP Traitors' own mis-steps, and even arresting and ruining them financially if they become too 'noisy'?

Even today, feedback by SGs e.g. on the wayang Jobsbank, discrimination against SGs in the workplaces, lazy poodles, crushing income gap, severe poverty, etc are falling on deaf ears and being brushed aside.

Enough is enough! The FAP Traitors have never been interested in the leading SGs to a better life. They are a bunch of black heart crooks who are so consumed with satisfying their insatiable thirst for wealth and power that they will do they can to stay in power - even if it means driving SGs into extinction. Never mind even if they will eventually be replaced by the very FTrash they import to marginalize and out-vote SGs.

If the 60% still insist on being daft and buy into Ass Loon's crocodile tears, they deserve to be destroyed by the FAP Traitors and their FTrash collaborators. Too bad for the 40% who will be dragged down as part of the collateral damage.

The next GE is the last chance for SGs to take back power and their only home from a bunch of cold-blooded devils!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/built-more-hdb-flats-pm-lee-055357915--sector.html
[h=1]We should have built more HDB flats: PM Lee[/h] Property Guru – Mon, Jan 19, 2015

In a recent television interview, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said one of his greatest regrets in his ten years as Prime Minister involves Singapores public housing.
"In retrospect, it's easy to say that we should have been building up our infrastructure a lot faster; that we should have got our trains running; that we should have got our HDB flats built more, he said.
"At that time, we thought we were doing the right thing, pacing it, measuring it out, building it when we needed it and not spending resources until we needed to spend them. It turned out that things didn't pan out the way we expected and I think in the future, we have to plan in future less conservatively, and try to be less precise in our prognostications.
From 2011 to 2013, HDB ramped up its building programme to build an average of 26,000 new HDB flats per year, and the 2014 BTO flat supply plan showed HDB started to transit to a more sustainable phase.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of apologizing if u keep doing the same thing over and over again?how many chances did this guy had?12 years?I say we should follow Isis foreign policy,just chop his head off, no need to apologize.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But we also have a duty to remember this:

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

If we keep rewarding the PAPzis' bad behaviour with our votes, don't expect them to learn.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have built more HDB flats: PM Lee

No, you should have kept the population at 4 million.

Building more flats indicates that you are highly unrepentant and adamant about going forth with the objectives outlined in the Population White Paper.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since it worked the first time round....
No harm trying again....

Machiam how anwar kena setup with fuck backside charge twice....

60.1% pls remember.....
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me