• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Maid Jumped Condo at Bedok Reservoir After Attacking Employer with Hammer

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]POLICE INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF MAID WHO ATTACKED EMPLOYER BEFORE JUMPING FROM CONDO[/h]
Post date:
20 Jan 2015 - 7:41pm

Police are investigating the death of a maid who jumped out of a condo on Monday morning.

The incident happened at about 8am on Monday morning at a condo along Bedok Reservoir View.

The woman was found dead at the foot of the condo and she has been identified as Palwinder Kaur, a maid who was working for a family at the Aquarius by the Park.
The maid had reportedly attacked her employers with a hammer just before jumping out the window.

The woman was supposed to be sent back home as she had been suspected of stealing.

The maid’s employer was sent to hospital as a result of her injuries from the attack. The woman explained that the maid had covered her mouth and nose while hitting her in the head with a hammer.

The woman was able to escape as she struggled and bit the maid’s hand before running out of the house.

She then alerted the condo security and when they returned to the room, the maid ran to her bedroom and jumped out the window.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GUESS THE RACE OF THE EMPLOYER?? Mongolian? ha ha ha....must be bullying the maid & making her work like a slave!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typically Chinese won't employ Shit Skin maids. Yup I know sounds bad for some of you since you cannot blame Chinese for this

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did she fear she was going to be raped

She was so underpaid, overworked, & now Rapped for stealing money....what's new pussycat??...I try to understand, why people employ maids, leave stacks of money, jewellery & other valuables at home, when they employ maids. Why?...then, they blame the maid for stealing whatever they leave on the table....have they ever think, where they came from..what they can steal from the table, can feed, not only an entire village for a year, but have a province too..

Can we blame the maids for being greedy & steal?...ahh! this sound like....ha ha ha but, why, ?:mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"my name is powerwinder khor! anyone standing in my way will be hammered!"

image.jpg

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect she used WP logo for self defense after being bullied or violated by employee then got thrown down to death by employer who gave flase statement to mata.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Typically Chinese won't employ Shit Skin maids. Yup I know sounds bad for some of you since you cannot blame Chinese for this

I got employ Sri Lanka maids before mah. But only once. Don't have too good experience with them. They have to be trained to cook half decently. Must repeat everything to them. Indon maid still the best.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got employ Sri Lanka maids before mah. But only once. Don't have too good experience with them. They have to be trained to cook half decently. Must repeat everything to them. Indon maid still the best.

her surname kaur means she's Punjabi so the only people that employ her won't likely be Chinese

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
her surname kaur means she's Punjabi so the only people that employ her won't likely be Chinese

Aiyah, you did not differentiate mah. U mentioned only Shit Skins Maid. Like that Northern India and Southern India island also sama sama qualify under your definition. Some more, some of the northern punjabi indian girls are fair skin and very pretty. Donch know about this maid.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
for all u know, many rich affluent N.Indians bring their own maids to Sg.
Upon experiencing life in Sg, they chose to leave MASTER later, knowing the
terms of SLAVERY N freedom...not all, but I've seen it each time I visited them.
They are so demanding that no human could take it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be that the maid was defending herself from a rape attempt by her master. :wink:

[video=youtube;KNkhtCmUQ6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkhtCmUQ6c[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, you did not differentiate mah. U mentioned only Shit Skins Maid. Like that Northern India and Southern India island also sama sama qualify under your definition. Some more, some of the northern punjabi indian girls are fair skin and very pretty. Donch know about this maid.

Yup and later when you mentioned sri lankan i mentioned that she's not a sri lankan maid cos of her surname and that families that employ these types of ppl won't be chinese. That's all.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The maid dare to hit her employer? In Roman times, such slaves would be publicly crucified. This maid got off lucky.