• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who will you support if i fight narong?

who will you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come narong is so quiet ???.... missing... :confused:
if he no show, then will krafty wins by default :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kns use vile pappies tactic of walkover?
I'm reading all the comments la.
Thank you to all for the support and compliments....
Machiam masterbation but still shiok la.
Contrary to popular belief....I dun bear grudges.....not in an anonymous online forum anyway....
Krafty the attention whore has once again displayed his BOLIAO characteristics with this thread.....
And like all whores he deserves a good fucking.....
TS wants to Jio me then let me organize a gangbang for him

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to popular belief....I dun bear grudges.....not in an anonymous online forum anyway....
Krafty the attention whore has once again displayed his BOLIAO characteristics with this thread.....

ya this type of bitching is nothing lah. unlike that motherfucker "winners" suddenly boh tai boh ji come and start shit with me. i dont even know him and he accused me of infracting him..dont talk about proof even, this motherfucker is so fucking brainless he cant even see that i dont even have any infraction powers next to my nick so how to infract similan?? the fucking bastard just jumped at me with all kinds of vulgarities.. so since he want to start shit and play with me, ok loh i am more than happy to oblige him. i dont believe in zapping or infracting anyone even if i have INF powers, what for? not happy we can settle it verbally or if got balls meet outside and sort it out lah tiok boh? the worse thing about this motherfucker is he got the fucking nerve to go whining that i start verbally abusing him for no reason, cheebye limpeh chiak pah siu eng fuck people for nothing izit??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may turn out that krafty is a 6 footer with bulging biceps and crotch and narong is a 5ft 2 inch pipsqueak and krafty will trounce narong.

If your are a trained pugilist then you will know size matters little in a fight.

I have amateur boxing competition experience (SAF formation champion and Safsa trained).....those in the know back then amour trumped even commandos.
TKD black belt and certified SAF unarmed combat instructor.
Muay Thai training (attached and trained with professional thai fighters in accredited thai gyms).
Dabbled in sanda, jujitsu, aikido, Krav Maga.....among others
Extensive street fighting experience.

Dun say I howliao......I am confident of dropping Krafty the fuckface even if he is a 6.4 foot rock.....having said that I am almost 6 feet myself......

nehtiongnoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your are a trained pugilist then you will know size matters little in a fight.

I have amateur boxing competition experience (SAF formation champion and Safsa trained).....those in the know back then amour trumped even commandos.
TKD black belt and certified SAF unarmed combat instructor.
Muay Thai training (attached and trained with professional thai fighters in accredited thai gyms).
Dabbled in sanda, jujitsu, aikido, Krav Maga.....among others
Extensive street fighting experience.

Dun say I howliao......I am confident of dropping Krafty the fuckface even if he is a 6.4 foot rock.....having said that I am almost 6 feet myself......

Alright then in that case I standby to pick up krafty's teeth when you kick them in.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am impressed by Narong's resume. Narong's odds to win is shortened to 1.02. Krafty odds to win is now 70.00.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am impressed by Narong's resume. Narong's odds to win is shortened to 1.02. Krafty odds to win is now 70.00.

This type of odds no meat for those who wants to support me....
Let's make it interesting and add a special.....
I blindfold myself during the bout....and with one hand tied behind my back while hopping on one leg.....like this can even the odds a little :biggrin:

nehtiongnoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of odds no meat for those who wants to support me....
Let's make it interesting and add a special.....
I blindfold myself during the bout....and with one hand tied behind my back while hopping on one leg.....like this can even the odds a little :biggrin:

Dont kid us la, we still dare not bet. Even with this kind of handicap you can still take on 3 of him.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diu lei...