• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who will you support if i fight narong?

who will you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
this stupid fuck is resorting to trolling me, i see him as a very good example of lan jiao kah tao aka using his own dick to hit his own head. he probably thought i am good makan, can eat type. after he stupidly crashed his friends whatsapp, i feel that he is pretending to be smart, as good as born stupid.

Tell us your height and weight so that we can assess your chances.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
this stupid fuck is resorting to trolling me, i see him as a very good example of lan jiao kah tao aka using his own dick to hit his own head. he probably thought i am good makan, can eat type. after he stupidly crashed his friends whatsapp, i feel that he is pretending to be smart, as good as born stupid.

If Narong against you, I suppork Narong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So what is the problem? I also get trolled by the mother fucking kukushit59. Just ignore them lah. Narong is far better then many other retards in this Forum.