• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

police request your assistance on apprehending wanted criminal "winners"

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this person who goes by the nick "winners" have boasted many times in here that he regularly smuggles illegal firearms and weapons into the country. so far basing on info which he himself has given, he is likely to be a malay male, middle age and travels to cambodia frequently. in the interest of public safety, anyone with information on the identity of this person is adviced to forward it to the police.

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners is a criminal wanted by police for illegal gun smuggling from cambodia
if you have any information on the real identity of this person please report immediately

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Within 3 years when "yourlaubu" dies, I'll offer him 1 of these at his wake. He can tell me now what he wants so that I can reserve for him:

2310777327_33b2732def.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you post a picture of your whole family all die together??
Since you like to be in this forum so much, I'll burn a paper iMac for you to continue in SBF. Already, people are calling you Ah Siow and you still dare to be so thick skinned. Really, you have no self esteem.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are too easily agitated. Your high blood pressure is mounting. If you die within these 3 days, don't blame me hor.

2310777327_33b2732def.jpg

why you keep posting a picture of your parents burning in hell?

post a picture of your ballsless cheebye face holding the guns that you boasted you smuggled from cambodia lah

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember ONLY A COWARD by the nick of "yourlaubu" will need to apologize to the owner of this forum, Leongsam.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it doesnt matter what you remember because

you are a wanted criminal by the police, for smuggling illegal weapons into the country

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners is wanted by the police for smuggling illegal firearms into the country, if you have any information please help to arrest this criminal

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners is wanted by the police for smuggling illegal firearms into the country, if you have any information please help to arrest this criminal
Sam, Sam, where are you? You'll do me and everyone else in this forum a big favor to ban this asshole once and for all.