• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KAMSIA For GIVING ME 600 POINTS!!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got 5000 over nicks since 1999 when this forum was hosted in delphiforums, when you were still learning to swim inside your father's balls

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got 5000 over nicks since 1999 when this forum was hosted in delphiforums, when you were still learning to swim inside your father's balls
See how fucking arrogant you are as a bastard? I will still always fuck to you: Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei BASTARD? Your laubu's CCB very smelly leh. I pray everyday that your next flight will end up like QZ8501?:oIo:

8iPc9g.gif

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how fucking arrogant you are as a bastard? I will still always fuck to you: Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei BASTARD? Your laubu's CCB very smelly leh. I pray everyday that your next flight will end

hello ballsless fucking coward puki m&d you just finish your pizza delivery work ah? today you earn how much tips? you want siong i have alot of your mother fucking all kinds of animals, dogs, pigs, goats, monkeys etc

btw you like to talk damn big, always say want pics proof tiok boh?? so i still waiting for full pics of your fucking cheebye puki m&d face posing with your prostitute mother cheebye vibrator you claim to be a stun gun, also waiting for your pics of your fucking balls with your name, ic no, address on it..

oh ya i already put a curse on your whole family will die in the next plane crash, your mother will die with her bloody cheebye wide open and your father will die with his cock still stuck inside your arse when they recover your familys skeletons in the wreckage under the sea

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners puki m&d ballsless fucking bastard, why u post a gif of an ahbeng bullying a woman? this just goes to confirm you are nothing but a ballsless fucking m&d piece of shit. no balls to fight like a man. go and fuck your mother rotten chow cheebye busok puki and suck your gay father small cock lah you bloody fucking ballsless coward puki m&d

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners i have filed a police report against you for smuggling illegal weapons into the country and also involved in illegal gambling activities, helping criminals to launder money. you will be facing arrest soon

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners fucking ballsless coward glue sniffer puki m&d you post the pic of your gay ahbeng lover bullying your illegitimate daughter har? why you post a pic of ahbengs thinking you can scare people har? you just double confirm you are nothing but just a pic posting ballsless fucking coward motherfucking piece of m&d shit

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
winners you fucking cheebye ballsless bastard, why you posted a gif of those ahbengs children from that old movie "15"? they are your heroes har? or were you ass raped by them?? if not then why you worship those paikia ginnas so much?? you think by posting some children ahbengs pic to prove that you damn fucking brave har? please refer to my thread challenging you to post your full personal details if you really want to prove you got big fucking balls ok?