• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduate

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-psle-holder-and-i-am-a-university#xtor=CS2-4

Quote:
jiaweijiayi.jpg

He was only a PSLE holder while she was a university graduate, but it did not matter to Jia Yi at all, because she fell in love with Jia wei at first sight -- and they’ve been together for 9 years since.

This is their Valentine’s Day love story contest entry:

“He only completed his primary school education, while I am a graduate.

“I was 14 when I first met Jiawei. It was love at first sight, when we met for the first time at the bus stop near my secondary school.

“We used to chat on MSN, as there was no Whatsapp during that time and our SMS always had a limit to follow.

“I remember when it was my school holidays, we would always catch the earliest movie at the Grand Cathay every Monday, as it was Jiawei’s dy off.

“Why the earliest? So that I can spend more time with him as we met only onc ea week back then, so I treasure every second I can spend with him.

“Everyone thought we were not going to last, but we had overcome all odds and this is our 9th year together.

“We are getting engaged in July 2015. What kept us?

“Communication, trust, and respect are the fuel to our fire.

“We do have our differences, but it is how we cope with it in our daily lives, so that it does not become a thorn in our sides.

“When I am studying in the café, he just sits down to accompany me during my hours of mugging without disturbing me.

“Even when I’m in school, he will wait outside my lecture theatre for 3 hours for me to end my class.

“He even prepared some snacks for me during my break time.

“What I love most about Jiawei is that he gives me unconditional love, and makes countless scarifies, just for me.

“Sometimes, I do feel guilty for leaving him out when I spend most of my time working and studying, but I know deep down that he will always be my pillar of support and strength.

“We are not rich, we don’t get to spend a lot of time with each other due to our jobs.

“I work office hours, while he works at night.

“But during his days off, Jiawei will sacrifice his sleep just to accompany me.

“I won’t ask for anything more, just to have him by my side forever and always, then I will be satisfied.

“I just want to spend my life with Jiawei, till death do us part.

“This is my love story.”​

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduat

boh her, hay ah ho....boh hay, sotong ah ho....boh sotong?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduat

next, they have to differentiate her vagina from her anus. sinkie couples are known to screw the wrong hole and claim they tried but are childless.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was only a PSLE holder while she was a university graduate, but it did not matter to Jia Yi at all, because she fell in love with Jia wei at first sight -- and they’ve been together for 9 years since.

:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both are scraping the bottom of the barrel, because that's the best they can hope to achieve.

A woman's academic credentials means nothing. Neither does her career or CV.

The only thing that matters: is she hot or not? :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next, they have to differentiate her vagina from her anus. sinkie couples are known to screw the wrong hole and claim they tried but are childless.

No worries, sex lessons are available from Dr Wei Siang Yu.

121003wei.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I also know one love story.

Once, there was a rich man's son. He was very sheltered, a geek, wear spectacles and spend the whole day doing math. His father was desirous of a grandson and had given up hope of this happening. One day, the father consulted a sex therapist, and was told that secretly, all men want to marry someone like their mother. The father followed the therapist's instructions to the letter and started looking for someone like his own wife. After an exhaustive search for the woman with the most male testosterone in her system, they discovered "IT". Today the rich man's son and the "IT" have been happily married for many years, with 2 test tube produced offsprings. Now is this a great love story or what?

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal

“When I am studying in the café, he just sits down to accompany me during my hours of mugging without disturbing me.

“Even when I’m in school, he will wait outside my lecture theatre for 3 hours for me to end my class.

“What I love most about Jiawei is that he gives me unconditional love, and makes countless scarifies, just for me.

Since it's mutual love, what has she done for Jia Wei?

She began the relationship at the age of 14, and that sort of halted her growth emotionally. She has yet to experience adult life while her mental state is still trapped at 14.

When she starts working, she will get to meet many other guys who are more successful than Jia Wei. She will soon realize that there is no such thing as "unconditional love", and all men use more or less the same tactics to woo girls, and they all appear very nice and humble.

At 14 and with a b/f who was already working, she felt she was ahead of her peers. That was the motivation that kept her going. At 24 she will be behind most of her peers, and if Jia Wei cannot help her keep up with her peers, Jia Wei will lose his shine.

Likewise, Jia Wei will use the same tactics on other girls after he has gotten used to her body.

jw5

Loyal

I Wish Them All The Best! :p

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Financially Independent ladies normally seek toy boys as they can afford it. SOmebody to make them orgasm multiple times.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The woman very hot. It is no wonder her boyfriend stayed loyal to her all these years.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also know one love story.

Once, there was a rich man's son. He was very sheltered, a geek, wear spectacles and spend the whole day doing math. His father was desirous of a grandson and had given up hope of this happening. One day, the father consulted a sex therapist, and was told that secretly, all men want to marry someone like their mother. The father followed the therapist's instructions to the letter and started looking for someone like his own wife. After an exhaustive search for the woman with the most male testosterone in her system, they discovered "IT". Today the rich man's son and the "IT" have been happily married for many years, with 2 test tube produced offsprings. Now is this a great love story or what?

Damn true. Looks like his mother .

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont get waiting 3 hours for someone. Go do something else then come back when she is done lah.

LookAround

Alfrescian
Loyal

The woman very hot. It is no wonder her boyfriend stayed loyal to her all these years.

Huh? She looks ordinary with girl next door looks.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

We were young and foolish once.
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-psle-holder-and-i-am-a-university#xtor=CS2-4

Quote:
jiaweijiayi.jpg

This is their Valentine’s Day love story contest entry:

“He only completed his primary school education, while I am a graduate.

“I was 14 when I first met Jiawei. It was love at first sight, when we met for the first time at the bus stop near my secondary school.

“We used to chat on MSN, as there was no Whatsapp during that time and our SMS always had a limit to follow.

“I remember when it was my school holidays, we would always catch the earliest movie at the Grand Cathay every Monday, as it was Jiawei’s dy off.

“Why the earliest? So that I can spend more time with him as we met only onc ea week back then, so I treasure every second I can spend with him.

“Everyone thought we were not going to last, but we had overcome all odds and this is our 9th year together.

“We are getting engaged in July 2015. What kept us?

“Communication, trust, and respect are the fuel to our fire.

“We do have our differences, but it is how we cope with it in our daily lives, so that it does not become a thorn in our sides.

“Sometimes, I do feel guilty for leaving him out when I spend most of my time working and studying, but I know deep down that he will always be my pillar of support and strength.

“We are not rich, we don’t get to spend a lot of time with each other due to our jobs.

“I work office hours, while he works at night.

“But during his days off, Jiawei will sacrifice his sleep just to accompany me.

“I won’t ask for anything more, just to have him by my side forever and always, then I will be satisfied.

“I just want to spend my life with Jiawei, till death do us part.

“This is my love story.”​

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

eek! please get a room!

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Girls would always conjure up a personal love story and make herself the lead actress.

But if the male lead is not as handsome as Lee Hom or talented as Jay Chou, then the girl must try hard to "invent" some positive values about the male lead to make the love story sustainable. Invariably, it's always about the guy's attentiveness, sacrifices, patience etc blah blah blah ... anything that will make her sound like a little princess.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow Tonychat has hope now!!