• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[MediaCorp] - Pierre Png gets pissed off by contestant

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway you guys should have watched all the interview segments it's the same thing all the guests purposely made things difficult for the hosts who are the contestants.

True, but Pierre Png stood out (amongst the other artiste guests who pretended to be difficult) because :

1) He was genuinely enjoying the flirting / hugging / groping the chiobu contestants (wouldn't you? especially one of them was really very chio).

2) He was genuinely pissed off at the dark skinned contestant (wouldn't you? considering how rudely the contestant behaved, spoke and repeatedly laughed irritatingly).

So he started off as acting, but in the end it was half-acting, half-real. You don't actually need to act to enjoy groping chiobus, or get pissed off at someone that bloody irritating.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, but Pierre Png stood out (amongst the other artiste guests who pretended to be difficult) because :

1) He was genuinely enjoying the flirting / hugging / groping the chiobu contestants (wouldn't you? especially one of them was really very chio).

2) He was genuinely pissed off at the dark skinned contestant (wouldn't you? considering how rudely the contestant behaved, spoke and repeatedly laughed irritatingly).

So he started off as acting, but in the end it was half-acting, half-real. You don't actually need to act to enjoy groping chiobus, or get pissed off at someone that bloody irritating.

maybe to make himself look like a fair and impartial judge, he should grope both the woman and the or pwey too, and to prove he is really acting, he should give the or pwey a handjob or something :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

which of the female contestant was chio?

Not only was pierre pissed off at the shit skin the judges were pissed off too. In fact that shit skin was called out for elimination because of it.

The travesty was that shit skin wasn't eliminated but a chinese was and later the shit skin got some consoling by the other contestants but i didn't see the other guy who was almost elminated get consoling. It kind of reflects the type of society in singapore where shit skins behave with impunity and get away with it while chinese somehow suffer. I also notice that most of the female contestants are chinese. 8 female contestants 3 are non chinese 1 is a north indian, 1 eurasian and 1 arab-malay who have already been eliminated by the 3rd episode since you don't see them. Left with 5 chinese female contestants and 1 is a super fat pig. 7 male contestants, 3 non chinese 1 is a malay, 1 is a south shit skin and other is a north shit skin and seems like the other 3 chinese guys have been eliminated and the south shit skin eliminated too leaving 3 guys.

This is kind of weird but i have noticed for quite some time on these types of shows that if you're a chinese female you stand a better chance to get in and not get eliminated and a non chinese female has a harder chance but if you're a guy the playing field is more leveled. It's just my observation and in this contest maybe the other girls were really bad and same with the guys i didn't even watch the entire episode either just the pierre png segment and the elimination segment hoping that shit skin got kicked out.

Anyway i'm just kind of curious why did all the chinese girls get retained even the fat pig and it shows the type of biased society sg is.