• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[MediaCorp] - Pierre Png gets pissed off by contestant

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watch Pierre Png get (genuinely) pissed off by (incompetent) contestant in "The 5 Search" :

[video]http://xin.msn.com/en-sg/video/watch/episode-3-thinking-on-your-feet/vp-bdaab807-ddde-41b9-aa82-73bd96cc673d[/video]

Edited to add :

The Pierre Png segment is from 24 min 20 sec onwards (duration approx 5 minutes).

It's worth watching cause you see him actively flirt, hug and grope the two chiobu female contestants ; in contrast he loses his temper with the male contestant and fucks him angrily.

Meanwhile, observer Tay Ping Hui is looking all serious and disturbed at this, while Bryan Wong is obviously enjoying it with a big smirk on his face.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This was 5 years ago, in 2010. Just to refresh your memory, to understand one of the reasons why he was pissed off by the contestant...

Both sides of the "Pierre Png Road Rage" story :

screen-shot-2010-12-05-at-pm-01-33-16.png

-------------------------------------------

Celeb road rage: Pierre Png stops on extreme right lane of PIE to confront driver

A STOMPer was forced to pull over his car on the PIE after he honked and gestured disapprovingly at local celebrity Pierre Png for cutting into his lane.

In a phone conversation, the STOMPer reiterated that he was surprised that the celebrity would stop abruptly on the extreme right lane and confront him over such a trivial matter.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was driving on the first lane of PIE towards Jurong when this car swerved into my lane without the slightest consideration that I was less than 10 metres behind.

"Fortunately I reacted quickly by slamming on my brakes and honking at the same time to indicate to the driver that what he just did was dangerous.

"I gestured to him with my hands and did curse and swear at the reckless driver in the privacy of my car.

"Now this alone was a trivial matter that happens on the road everyday, so I did not expect it when the car slowed down dramatically to a stop, forcing me to follow suit as I was only a few metres behind.

"It would have been too dangerous to switch lanes suddenly as we were on the right lane of the PIE and we could have caused a pile-up.

"While coming to a halt, I wondered if our cars had had any physical contact, which would have been the most legitimate reason for stopping in the middle of PIE.

"But neither car had a scratch on it.

"And then, to my biggest surprise, Pierre Png stepped out of the beautiful Mercedes and walked angrily towards me.

"He seemed really furious and looked ready to throw a punch.

"I refused to get out of my car or even wind down my window and merely gestured for him to return to his car.

"All this time, cars were going by honking at us.

"After putting up with this nonsense, I finally whipped out my iPhone and took a photo of him.

"He also went to his car and took out his phone to take photos of my license plate, but I didn't mind since it was obviously his fault.

"We drove off after that.

"I understand that this was a very small matter which was blown out of proportion by his behaviour.

"I would like him to learn a valuable lesson that he cannot act rashly and endanger people's lives over a small issue just because he is a celebrity.

------------------------------------------------------

By Joanna Goh, 03/12/2010
Pierre Png involved in road rage incident

The MediaCorp artiste shares his side of the story on a road rage incident which took place on Friday afternoon on the Pan Island Expressway

The local actor was accompanying his wife, Andrea De Cruz, at her routine checkup in the hospital when he received a text message from a reporter, seeking to clarify an incident which took place on the expressway hours ago in the afternoon.

According to a local website where the photo of the celebrity was posted, the driver claimed that Pierre's car had "swerved into my lane without the slightest consideration that I was less than 10 metres behind"

The driver also said that he "reacted quickly by slamming on my brakes" and decided to honk at Pierre's vehicle to "indicate to the driver that what he just did was dangerous." He admitted that he did "gestured" to the actor "with my hands" and also "did curse and swear at the reckless driver in the privacy of my car."

Over a phone interview with xinmsn on Friday night, Pierre Png and his wife shared that they was "shocked" at how things were blown out of proportion by a local driver, who had sent in a photo of the actor and his stationary vehicle to the website.

According to Pierre who was driving along the PIE (Pan Island Expressway) on Friday afternoon, he indicated his intention to switch lanes and did so when "all of the sudden, I saw a car that was initially two cars from me, speed up to just the back of my car."

Calling it a "close brush" Pierre added, "He almost rammed into the back of my car. I decided to slow down to see if our vehicle was bumped."

"Before I got out of the car, I thought the guy had flicked the finger. When I got out and walked to the other car, the guy showed me the middle finger. I asked him 'What's going on? Why flick the finger?' The driver looked away, refused to explain what just happened, and maintained ignorance."

"I decided to take pictures of his license plate because we originally intended to report the incident to the traffic police," said Pierre.

Commenting on the incident which lasted for "less than two minutes", Pierre said that he is "disappointed" at the way things have turned out.

"I initially decided to overlook the whole thing after we drove off. However, now that the matter has been blown out of proportion, I am intending to make a police report."

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this motherfucking "handsome" man with half a liver still has not met the right(wrong) kind of people yet, he will be lying facedown in a pool of blood

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is this talent-less fucker judging others in the first place? dont you just feel like vomiting everytime fucks like this gian-png are referred to as "celebrity", celebkilan lah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch Pierre Png get (genuinely) pissed off by (incompetent) contestant in "The 5 Search" :

[video]http://xin.msn.com/en-sg/video/watch/episode-3-thinking-on-your-feet/vp-bdaab807-ddde-41b9-aa82-73bd96cc673d[/video]

The vid is about an hour long....
Can cut to the chase?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw what kinda fucking name is pierre anyway, like as in "nipple pierrecing", kanina kanasai this type of poser..terng nang mai cho ai cho kay eh huat cock lang, maybe his son name can call fronksuar orlan png :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The vid is about an hour long....
Can cut to the chase?

The Pierre Png segment is from 24 min 20 sec onwards (duration approx 5 minutes).

It's worth watching cause you see him actively flirt, hug and grope the two chiobu female contestants ; in contrast he loses his temper with the male contestant and fucks him angrily.

Meanwhile, observer Tay Ping Hui is looking all serious and disturbed at this, while Bryan Wong is obviously enjoying it with a big smirk on his face.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btw what kinda fucking name is pierre anyway, like as in "nipple pierrecing", kanina kanasai this type of poser..terng nang mai cho ai cho kay eh huat cock lang, maybe his son name can call fronksuar orlan png :biggrin:

He is what Malays call OCBC....Orang Cina Bukan Cina

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

cannot fastforward on comp got stupid ad keep replaying. just watch on phone, walan this phucker so openly happily touching and groping the 2 women, this is outright sexual harrassment and molesting. but when it comes to the orr pwey he totally opposite, show the fuckup attitude, give him lanjiao face and keep suaning him..hahahhaha..also can see his fellow judges all look very awkward, all just keep quiet, the ahpui selena look damn paiseh dont even dare to look at the camera

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So he fucked up that shit skin who looks like a scum bag anyway.

Btw it was all an act pierre was supposed to act like that but contrast the reactions of the girls to that guy who's a shit skin.

Seriously speaking that shit skin acts just like any other shit skin and he was swarmy according to bryan wong and arrogant and of course he didn't think he was ever in the wrong.

You watch the later segments and it's a female guest being interviewed and she acted in exactly the same way creating drama.

Anyway you guys should have watched all the interview segments it's the same thing all the guests purposely made things difficult for the hosts who are the contestants.

Back to the topic. That shit skin acts like all shit skins totally he didn't feel embarrassed at all he thought he was totally in the right unlike a chinese contestant who would have apologized. It's a shit he didn't get eliminated at all but he got called out by them which means he was one of the worst in this episode.