• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China's 'chio bu' female pilots

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Female fighter pilots join combat force

CRI, January 19, 2015

7427ea210acc1626d7b004.jpg

On January 15, 2015, four female pilots attended a graduation ceremony at Jinan Airforce in east China's Shandong Province.

In the undated photo, six female fighter pilots conduct ground drill under the instruction of an officer at the training field of Shenyang Airforce in northeast China's Liaoning province. [Photo: kj.81.cn]

Earlier, another six female pilots have completed the training of tactical subjects and passed the assessment of fighter modification at Shenyang Airforce in northeast China's Liaoning Province.

Therefore, the first batch of 10 female fighter pilots have completed their modification trainings in China and are ready to join the combat force.

They are among China's sixteen female fighter pilots who have a double bachelor majors in both engineering and military.

7427ea210acc1626d80707.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Tiong modern army is only good for parades. They have not fought against a real enemy since the Korean War. Got their butts whooped during their little war against Vietnam. China should stick to bullying the Pinoys and the Viets on the high seas.

If the Tiongs fight the Japs, my money is on the Japs.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when the time comes, please bet with me...:rolleyes:

Ah Tiong modern army is only good for parades. They have not fought against a real enemy since the Korean War. Got their butts whooped during their little war against Vietnam. China should stick to bullying the Pinoys and the Viets on the high seas.

If the Tiongs fight the Japs, my money is on the Japs.