• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Girl Angry That Ugly Man Took Her Photo!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

How come motors how in bangkok don't have such problem... Oh... That is not sinkieland..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

How come motors how in bangkok don't have such problem... Oh... That is not sinkieland..

Because the travvies are OK with someone taking photos of their fake boobs and pussies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

miki ace is hot! so hot the cars in the show overheats with the engine off!!!!

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

just curious... taking pics of model is ok isnt it... she is a model and there is implied consent cos she is posing mah.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably a Member of Sammyboy Forum with high standing and Rep Points.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

title 1 by tualiapnee....."DEAR TRS, TO ALL FEMALE MODELS PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS PERVERT MAN"

title 2 by lautiko.........."DEAR TRS, TO ALL CAMERA MEN PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS FEMALE MODEL"

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

What I don't get is that her blouse is already as such. What she means by taking picture of her boobs??? It is literally spilling out for everyone to see. Stupid bitch

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Forgot to add. Its a push up bra...sigh...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What I don't get is that her blouse is already as such. What she means by taking picture of her boobs??? It is literally spilling out for everyone to see. Stupid bitch

LOL...sinkie women are stupid..

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

but to be fair, the camera guy also got the hor kao kan type face...maybe thats why she buay song :biggrin:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

she pang puar liap qiu is for preview only, if want more must pay that fucker thought can eat free dont pay

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed 100%. This slut should go and fark off with the Viroy Ah Neh.

One more thing; the stupid slut should delete her postings. If I were that guy, I would sue her off her pant for the libel.

strange world when a whore complains shes getting fucked. a cockteaser complains shes being teased. dress like a slut with boobs screaming for attention and demands respect when attention is given

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyoh............still got people take such pics ah.............internet got liao what...........some more upskirt no use, got wear panty

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because the travvies are OK with someone taking photos of their fake boobs and pussies.

I think that's where you're very wrong. The motorshows in Thailand don't engage ladyboys. The ladyboys have their arena to show off their assets - cosmetic promoters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think that's where you're very wrong. The motorshows in Thailand don't engage ladyboys. The ladyboys have their arena to show off their assets - cosmetic promoters.

These are from Bangkok Motorshow..so much superior than sinkie shit.

IMG_20141201_140803_zpsec575d71.jpg

IMG_20141201_140537_zps17058996.jpg

IMG_20141201_134023_zps3220feb9.jpg

IMG_20141201_133757_zpse1fbda76.jpg

IMG_20141201_132228_zpsa6c0f5e2.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somebody has to put them there, I suppose.

aiyoh............still got people take such pics ah.............internet got liao what...........some more upskirt no use, got wear panty