• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Girl Angry That Ugly Man Took Her Photo!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

The ( . )( . ) really....woot, lights up my day.:p
wan import, import these la. Haha

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

The ( . )( . ) really....woot, lights up my day.:p
wan import, import these la. Haha

sing yeh damn tiko, his new movie "mermaid" the girl complain say he play her out, eat her already also dint pay

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :p

These are from Bangkok Motorshow..so much superior than sinkie shit.

IMG_20141201_140803_zpsec575d71.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are from Bangkok Motorshow..so much superior than sinkie shit.

Indeed. And I doubt the Thai lasses would act dao or kpkb about getting their pictures taken at an event. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :p

But you forgot that Bangkok is none of his business, he is jiu hu kia.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo which stupid showgirl will wear panty? All will wear safety shorts la. Those who wears panties mean they don't mind!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia Tonychat, these are the beauties from your country matland!!

[video=youtube;fjFqeWkF13o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjFqeWkF13o[/video]

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come motors how in bangkok don't have such problem... Oh... That is not sinkieland..

Fuck you jiu hu kia, Bangkok is none of your business. Now look at beauties from your country matland!!!

[video=youtube;LiLBWxJR86c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiLBWxJR86c[/video]

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 172

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

U dare to take Thai girls ah? You not scared of VD or they were males in the past? But I admit the Thai gals are damn hot!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Indeed. And I doubt the Thai lasses would act dao or kpkb about getting their pictures taken at an event. :rolleyes:

This is called being professional. i mean if you are a real beauty, you don't usually make a fuss of your picture taken because they are used to it..everyday got guys wanna take picture with them.

Only sinkie shit loser wanna act beauty but actually not one and play hard to get just to get attention..oh pls..give me a fucking break.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely agree, I am with y ou on this. :p

those things covering their bosoms looks like some parts from the bonnet for sound proofing of engine bay....
would lurve to check for sound rattling on what's left over after removing and installing those in my qq :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck you jiu hu kia, Bangkok is none of your business. Now look at beauties from your country matland!!!

Stupid PAP ib posting like a mad man... why PAP recruit stupidity to help them, that is how high their caliber is.