• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty Girl Angry That Ugly Man Took Her Photo!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all my event girl friends !!
Beware of this guy in spectacle with a pink back pack .

tikopek_motorshow2.jpg

Caught red handed by me when he was trying to take picture of up skirts and boobs of my friends at Motorshow yesterday. I somehow managed to snatch his camera over to see all the photos in it, what shocked me was, he took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs. I can cfm this is definitely not the first time he is taking such photos, I was surprised to find out he even have picture of CATS (CATS carnival / the cars at expo 2014) ! I strongly believe that he is a regular shameless TIKO photographer at events !

I regretted deleting all the photos, I shld have report it to the police, so I am writing this on Fb as I do not contact all the talents, please share to your friends (eps those who always work for car show & public events )

On a side note , why isnt anyone out there to catch him, cos after each shot, the preview is shown clearly on his in cam LCD screen.. not saying all but are most of the photographer doing the same thing? just that you are lucky enough not to get caught?

Yes , we are being paid to work , our job scope is taking photo with public, this doesn't mean we deserve to be treated in such way, taking such photos and post on those kaypo shameless forums or keep it to yourself to fap at night.
It is an insult for women...

I sincerely hope that you guys can respect we girls .
Be a gentlemen , not a tiko .
If anyone out there were to help us catch these tikos , it would be greatly appreciated.
‪#‎DontBeAtiko‬ ‪#‎dontBeAfriadOfTiko‬

edited ^ add on :
some said that i am not professional because i post this on online , i should keep quiet and ignore about this . sorry , i cant.

I only think that I am a girl , my friends are girls . The one who tio shoot at my booth is under my responsibility to take care because I asked her to come and work . Mayb I am too young I don't know what to do and how to think yet posting it here instead as I only know that protecting each other is a human being . I must let the rest of the girls know about this . Afterall , if you guys think that I am wrong or not professional at all because I am posting it here you can just don't engage me for your events or whatever I don't need your jobs too . A boss don't protect his/her staff is definitely not a person who has responsibility for everything .

If I didn't saw it I will ignore for sure , if I saw it I can't ignore . I will feel guilty if I don't let my gf know about if .

OIo4Ezx.jpg

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-all-female-models-please-be-careful-pervert-man

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be so mean...let him enjoy what he is doing as long no rape is committed.:eek:

Gong cheebye then your wife sisters and daughters let the pervert take upskirt la....
But then they are so butt ugly even pervert also reject....
Fucktard Dun fucking make STEWPIG comments just to get attention or increase your post count

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
showgirls in auto shows should understand that it's open season for photographers if their necklines are plunging, skirts are shrinking, boobs are bobbling, and camel toes are showing. we're not talking about grandmas, mothers, wives, sisters and daughters. :rolleyes:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange world when a whore complains shes getting fucked. a cockteaser complains shes being teased. dress like a slut with boobs screaming for attention and demands respect when attention is given

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But she admits sending out invitation and giving consent. "cfm" means come fuck me.

for showgirls in skimpy outfits, they voluntarily agree to consent waiver and it's part of their job to get "screwtinized", equivalent to prostitutes getting physically screwed. they can't be complaining in the course of their work unless they get manhandled or physically touched. if they are so protective of their chastity and modesty, they should either get security to check all photos taken, ban all photographers, or don't be a showgirl or auto-model at all. :rolleyes:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs...

[h=1]DEAR TRS, TO ALL FEMALE MODELS PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS PERVERT MAN[/h]
Post date:
19 Jan 2015 - 11:51pm

To all my event girl friends !!

Beware of this guy in spectacle with a pink back pack .

Caught red handed by me when he was trying to take picture of up skirts and boobs of my friends at Motorshow yesterday. I somehow managed to snatch his camera over to see all the photos in it, what shocked me was, he took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs. I can cfm this is definitely not the first time he is taking such photos, I was surprised to find out he even have picture of CATS (CATS carnival / the cars at expo 2014) ! I strongly believe that he is a regular shameless TIKO photographer at events !

I regretted deleting all the photos, I shld have report it to the police, so I am writing this on Fb as I do not contact all the talents, please share to your friends (eps those who always work for car show & public events )

On a side note , why isnt anyone out there to catch him, cos after each shot, the preview is shown clearly on his in cam LCD screen.. not saying all but are most of the photographer doing the same thing? just that you are lucky enough not to get caught?

Yes , we are being paid to work , our job scope is taking photo with public, this doesn't mean we deserve to be treated in such way, taking such photos and post on those kaypo shameless forums or keep it to yourself to fap at night.
It is an insult for women...

I sincerely hope that you guys can respect we girls .

Be a gentlemen , not a tiko .

If anyone out there were to help us catch these tikos , it would be greatly appreciated.
‪#‎DontBeAtiko‬ ‪#‎dontBeAfriadOfTiko‬
edited ^ add on :

some said that i am not professional because i post this on online , i should keep quiet and ignore about this . sorry , i cant.

I only think that I am a girl , my friends are girls . The one who tio shoot at my booth is under my responsibility to take care because I asked her to come and work . Mayb I am too young I don't know what to do and how to think yet posting it here instead as I only know that protecting each other is a human being . I must let the rest of the girls know about this . Afterall , if you guys think that I am wrong or not professional at all because I am posting it here you can just don't engage me for your events or whatever I don't need your jobs too . A boss don't protect his/her staff is definitely not a person who has responsibility for everything .

If I didn't saw it I will ignore for sure , if I saw it I can't ignore . I will feel guilty if I don't let my gf know about if .

OIo4Ezx.jpg

BEZIVsF.jpg

Miki Ace

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

Fuck lah.....your pussy golden izzit? Cheebye.....go let dog fuck lah.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky for johntan still got ah Pek wants her photos n lucky for her their r recovery softwares available to salvage them.

MyFriends

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. My Friends told me through social media that her looks are so so only.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid siao lang, kao peh simi lan?!:oIo:

Gong cheebye then your wife sisters and daughters let the pervert take upskirt la....
But then they are so butt ugly even pervert also reject....
Fucktard Dun fucking make STEWPIG comments just to get attention or increase your post count

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiko took picture of not just one but almost all the talent’s upskirt and boobs..

Fuck lah.....your pussy golden izzit? Cheebye.....go let dog fuck lah.

she buay song because he dint pay her, if pay $$ pose full nude also can lah

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<<...Yes , we are being paid to work , our job scope is taking photo with public, this doesn't mean we deserve to be treated in such way, taking such photos and post on those kaypo shameless forums or keep it to yourself to fap at night....It is an insult for women...>>

Actually it is a compliment and honour that men are fapping to your boobs and looks.