• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie security guard at Mustafa centre shouted at PRC lady until she cried

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
customermain.jpg

Stomper Arnold got a rude shock from the way his wife was allegedly shouted at by a mall security guard in front of other shoppers.

The Stomper said he demanded an apology from the security guard over the incident that took place sometime last month, but till today, there has been no response.

He recounted the incident:

"My wife wanted to join me when I was shopping at Mustafa Centre.

"Before entering the store, she was told that the shopping bags she had with her must be left at the security counter or tied up.

"She agreed to do so, but requested that her shopping bags be separated into two bundles as one of them contained a delicate gift item.

"However, a security guard shouted at my wife very rudely, saying, "Why you want to separate? If you want to separate, don't come here".

"My wife told him to speak nicely, but he shouted at her again and said, "What nicely?"

"My wife is a customer here. How can they can scold her like this?

"To top it off, I am a regular customer here and have spent over $15,000 on groceries and electrical applicances over the past 14 years.

"My wife started to cry and called me. When I went outside, she told me what happened to her. She wanted an apology from that security personnel.

"He had, however, left the counter and was no longer there."

The Stomper said he then spoke to the security supervisor who called the man out.

"My wife confronted him again then, but he was still very rude. "He did not apologise and went inside the store shouting, "I'm Singaporean, what you can do to me?"

"My wife is a foreigner, I'm Singaporean.
But there are a lot of customers there who are foreigners as well.

"All we're asking for is a sincere apology from the security guard.

"We have spoken to his supervisor who gave us empty promises about returning our calls and messages.

"The incident happened in December and it is January now, but we have received no word from them regarding the issue.

"Have you had a similar episode like this? Do you think the security personnel has the right to bully customers like this?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"However, a security guard shouted at my wife very rudely, saying, "Why you want to separate? If you want to separate, don't come here".

Good job. He should have smashed her 'delicate item' too.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock so much...arnold gotta no balls... if gotta balls...throw punches lah....write to stomp kpkb got use meh?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
a simple request. guard could have accommodated. That is what service is all about. I already guessed the race. And i pity them as they live a stressful life being underpaid and all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fantastic, what is this security guard's name? I buy him a Tiger beer. Its time to see more sinkies with balls fuck Tiongs up. Arnold should know better then to marry a backstabbing PRC slut.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a simple request. guard could have accommodated. That is what service is all about. I already guessed the race. And i pity them as they live a stressful life being underpaid and all.

The security guard is a chinese from china that's why he understood her request you know how to read? So you pity him right?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie guard dog couldn't make it as PMET, and now, he can't make it as a security guard dog either. Time to fire his ass and demote him further to the caste of cleaning tables and washing toilets. Not even fit to be a taxi driver.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRC might have said something insulting, typical of PRC and other third world people. Better to find out the whole transcript before jumping to conclusion and not base on one sentence that the security guard declaring himself to be a Singaporean and used that one sentence to judge against him.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ah tiong bu must be treated harshly to show them who's the boss and whose home this is. Give in to them one inch they will take one foot. Arnold is a shameful sinkie. Can't control his ah tiong bu and let her lord over him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These ah tiong bu must be treated harshly to show them who's the boss and whose home this is. Give in to them one inch they will take one foot. Arnold is a shameful sinkie. Can't control his ah tiong bu and let her lord over him.

NS cut his balls off mah.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

14yrs spent $15K, i.e. $1,071.42 a mth....
me kids buy sweets and candies only from ntuc
?
already more than $2k a mth.
arnold, why u maLLy atb huh?