• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
We must relentlessly seek out and CSI this bastard all his info including his family and friends and attack them cheaters.

jw5

Loyal
Next time if he thinks that boarding the plane 5 minutes after departure time is ok, they should just let him hang on to the plane while it takes off. :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
VijoyVarghese_0.jpg

Can Some Check whether This Ah Neh Undergrad Degree from

National Institute of Technology Calicut is Real or Faked One ???? .

Education
Singapore Management University
Post Graduation Diploma, Business Administration and Management, General
2011 – 2011
National Institute of Technology Calicut
National Institute of Technology Calicut
B Tech, Computer Science
1993 – 1997

Amsterdam School of Business
Post Graduation Diploma, International Business

Underwent an executive course on International Business.
Bhilai[/QUOTE

Just done research on " Amsterdam School of Business" ; confirmed No such School exist !!!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the pt of being a CEO, president if this fool dont even have the basic etiquette and maturity of a grown up man? So next time he stuck in a traffic and miss his train back to calcutta he gonna blame the poor old train operator and complain to his mummy on twitter? I hope he dont pass down these bad qualities to his kids and there goes another round of mayhem.....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys are chumps or what? Some forummers here like Ah Nehs!!

Attachments

• TonylikeNeh.jpg
    TonylikeNeh.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 172

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I've seen this Ah Neh shopping at Mustafa Centre.

Then again, I might be mistaken. They all look so alike. :cool:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably thinks he's a big fuck by name dropping 'JFK', 'Frankfurt' and 'business class', to emphasize that he isn't one of the peasant riff-raffs e.g. those poor sods who perished on board AirAsia QZ8501. :cool:

This ah neh should have made it to QZ8501 than he wouldn't be here kpkb.

Ah Neh this is your first time travelling is it? whole load of passengers must wait for you??
while you are shopping at Duty Free! you are a real fucker! wake up don't day dream,
the SIA plane doesn't belongs to you, it belongs to the familee, they too don't behave like you!!