• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Mr. Vijoy sir,
How the fuck do I know that you were late by 5 minutes? Did you leave a note with our ground staff that you will be late by 5 minutes? The next time please be considerate and let us know how many minutes you will be late ....

Fuck,
Next time fly Malaysian, ok!

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boarding time was at 1110.
Departure time was 1150.
Vijoy arrived a the gate at 1155.
Only 5 minutes late wor...

I guess Vijoy is ok with this situation:
Office hours is 9.00am
Grace period is 10 minutes i.e. 910am.
All his employees stroll into office at 915am. Only 5 minutes late.

For almost every major airline his arrival at the gate would be way too late. If by about 10 minutes to departure time and the passenger is not at the gate and cannot be located then the procedures would be to advise the baggage personnel to locate and offload his checked in luggage.

Once this process has been initiated the passenger would invariably be denied boarding even though he may turn up at the gate.

There was a time when such passengers caused lengthy delays so the airlines decided that enough was enough and implemented these offloading policies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just change the latecomer to a chinese complaining will you post the same?

Thats the whole point. This kind of thing will never happen to a chinese as SIA would have waited for the passengers. Its like they purposely bumped him off the flight this poor indian chap. Maybe its because SIA ran out of vegetarian food.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these Ah Mehs always love to use threats ... dun fly singapore airlines gimme a break... he jolly well know the airline is better than the others... empty threats..

And your Sinkie Airlines will give him more vouchers .... Scum Passenger Scum Airline.

Not necessarily so. There is usually no service recovery steps taken if it is the passenger's fault. In fact he would usually have to pay extra for admin charges.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats the whole point. This kind of thing will never happen to a chinese as SIA would have waited for the passengers. Its like they purposely bumped him off the flight this poor indian chap. Maybe its because SIA ran out of vegetarian food.

You are in error on this as there is no such discrimination. All the major airlines have agreed on and implemented this and the ground staff have their briefs, guidelines and orders to follow these rules strictly .

SuckMyKiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Vijoy sir,
How the fuck do I know that you were late by 5 minutes? Did you leave a note with our ground staff that you will be late by 5 minutes? The next time please be considerate and let us know how many minutes you will be late ....

Fuck,
Next time fly Malaysian, ok!

Don't have to be polite with snakes.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily so. There is usually no service recovery steps taken if it is the passenger's fault. In fact he would usually have to pay extra for admin charges.

that ah neh motherfucker will make his company pay lah...it is company business trip lah...

you think these stingy ah neh will take business class if he flies to JFK on his own personal matter...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

answer the question la snake if a chinese did the same would you defend him?

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy should have booked any of those China airlines, with prc tourists on board, sure can "eat a few minutes"...LOL

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fark knows he will be 5 minutes late???

so what!!!!!!! late is late, now fark offfrom singapore as well!!!!!!!!!

jw5

Loyal
The ground staff have to wear briefs, not allowed to wear boxers, hehehehehehehehe........................ :biggrin:

You are in error on this as there is no such discrimination. All the major airlines have agreed on and implemented this and the ground staff have their briefs, guidelines and orders to follow these rules strictly .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 mins late only this ah neh said so the whole planeload of passengers have to wait for him? Next time another person 10 mins then how? Stretch to 15? Bloody ah neh should have respect for time and not think the world revolves around him and his activities.

Yeah ah neh thinks people should wait for him when he is late but if it is the other way round he will surely kpkb. Btw last time I went London and took a local day tour to outside London and the ang moh tour guide there didn't even wait one minute for late passengers, she told the bus driver to drive off without them while they were walking towards it. Those late tourists were stranded and have to find their own way back to London. Angmoh the best!

Ah neh and other third world people are so selfish and inconsiderate, no wonder their country will remain third world and perhaps forever third world.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah ah neh thinks people should wait for him when he is late but if it is the other way round he will surely kpkb. Btw last time I went London and took a local day tour to outside London and the ang moh tour guide there didn't even wait one minute for late passengers, she told the bus driver to drive off without them while they were walking towards it. Those late tourists were stranded and have to find their own way back to London. Angmoh the best!

Ah neh and other third world people are so selfish and inconsiderate, no wonder their country will remain third world and perhaps forever third world.

Correct. It is not that this ah neh is uneducated that he cannot understand the concept of time. You think this ah neh dares to be late if got some high level meeting with his superiors?

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. It is not that this ah neh is uneducated that he cannot understand the concept of time. You think this ah neh dares to be late if got some high level meeting with his superiors?

Ah nehs are the worst bullies.

If i control a nuclear weapon, i will nuke these ah nehs first.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical pariah bastard - good of sia to put him in his place by just taking off and leaving this kotek behind.
if they can put him on an earlier or code-sharing flt, then he can consider himself lucky.....
he must learn from this episode, even tho he booked the last biz class seat, if I read the fb correctly.

jw5

Loyal
But at least the cock and balls will be stowed safely in the luggage compartment, hehehehehehehehe.................. :biggrin:

The way they look and the shape they are in, if some of them wear briefs the airlines would lose their passengers.