• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/singaporeair/posts/10153047708683679

8f3c3de7-95f3-4291-9bc3-e9712c6a69f0-1744919572.jpg

a86ecd9c-731e-4380-99ef-5c965f1758d7-725530457.jpg

9fcfccd8-5064-4994-96e8-17c9bf8b9a26482564006.jpg

51257650-acdf-4f6d-84b7-20d43a2ac7e8-1907989164.jpg

dad7dc18-65a5-4f02-88e1-211195ff0d82-1253744325.jpg

EDIT2: Updated with Twitter screenshot.

4025c8fb-cf36-4014-a7eb-c99f9dcd91c9-725530457.jpg

003509cc-2983-446e-bd04-94c9dbc3b4fc482564006.jpg

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 mins late only this ah neh said so the whole planeload of passengers have to wait for him? Next time another person 10 mins then how? Stretch to 15? Bloody ah neh should have respect for time and not think the world revolves around him and his activities.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Vijoy Varghese be considerate to the few hundred passengers in the plane waiting to depart?

Imagine if about a few dozen passengers showed up late, asking that the plane wait for them for anything from 5 to 15 minutes. Where does the plane draw the line: ok to wait 15 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour?

Self-centered ass hole.

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about Vijoy Varghese be considerate to the few hundred passengers in the plane waiting to depart?

Imagine if about a few dozen passengers showed up late, asking that the plane wait for them for anything from 5 to 15 minutes. Where does the plane draw the line: ok to wait 15 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour?

Self-centered ass hole.

Exactly bro.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I hate these Indians Farangs..fuck fuck...fuckmtheir own mummy...Indians are Yet Mae! :oIo:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PPS member big fark.

One fine day, Vijoy Varghese will be in a plane whose departure will be delayed for one hour. Why? Because one even much bigger fark, a PPS member who is flying first class and who is a VIP (royalty, politician) is late by one hour because the VIP is still doing his shopping at the duty-free shop.

How would Vijoy like it then?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Self-centered ass hole.

He probably thinks he's a big fuck by name dropping 'JFK', 'Frankfurt' and 'business class', to emphasize that he isn't one of the peasant riff-raffs e.g. those poor sods who perished on board AirAsia QZ8501. :cool:

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is your sinkie Singapore Airlines so cheapskate...just tell this Ah neh off...so afraid to lose business when it is not the airline fault?

I look down on Singapore and Singapore Airlines..yucks... no dignity...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MK3c0Sv.jpg

https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/vijoy-varghese/7/302/680

Vijoy Varghese
Vice President, Genpact
SingaporeInformation Technology and Services
Current
Genpact Singapore Ltd & Pharmalink Singapore
Previous
Zensar Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services
Education
Singapore Management University
Recommendations 9 people have recommended Vijoy
Websites
Blog
500+
connections
Join LinkedIn & access Vijoy's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
See who you know in common
Get introduced
Contact Vijoy directly
View Vijoy's Full Profile
Background
Summary
17 years of experience in Information technology (IT) with various leadership roles across Asia Pacific, Europe and US working for Fortune 500 Banking and Financial services institutions. My entire professional career is built on result oriented outcomes & top relationship management.

My current role pertains to P&L responsibility of multi-million Banking and Financial Services IT & BPO business across Asia Pacific including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore & Thailand.

In my previous role as Regional Head of an IT services company, spearheaded the sales and operations across Asia-Pacific comprising of Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan and Singapore.
Experience
Member Board of Directors
November 2014 – Present (3 months)Singapore
Director for Genpact Singapore & Pharmalink Singapore entities.
Vice President, Asia Pacific
Genpact
September 2013 – Present (1 year 5 months)Singapore
Head, Asia Pacific
Zensar Technologies
Vice President, Asia Pacific
Zensar Technologies
2011 – 2013 (2 years)Singapore
Head, Asia Pacific
Tata Consultancy Services
Managing Director, ASEAN
July 2009 – September 2011 (2 years 3 months)Singapore
Managing Director, Singapore.
Global Account Director, ING
July 2006 – April 2009 (2 years 10 months)Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Tata Consultancy Services Netherlands BV
Business Relationship Manager
Tata Consultancy Services Netherlands BV
2004 – 2006 (2 years)
Managed ING, DB and Dow Chemical relationship of 400+ associate across Europe.
Program Manager
2002 – 2004 (2 years)
Led all the wholesale banking programs within Financial Markets & International Network ING business verticals. The programs comprised of consulting, migration and maintenance.
Business Analyst
2001 – 2002 (1 year)
Led BA team within Foreign Exchange and Money Market division IT team.
Organizations
Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation
Hon Treasurer, Council Member
January 2009 – Present
SiTF is one of the biggest IT federation in Singapore.
Publications
Emerging markets: Emerged and submerging?(Link)
Singapore Business Review
November 2012
Crowdsourcing – Social Bane or Boon?(Link)
September 2012
The parallelism between business and IT(Link)
July 2012
Social Media - a quasi sociality!(Link)
August 2013
On Social media.

Honors & Awards
Best CEO award
Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
September 2011
Was adjudged best CEO award among 200+ MNC and local corporate nominations.

Languages
Dutch

Skills
ManagementSalesPre-salesGlobal DeliveryOutsourcingOffshoringProgram ManagementBusiness AnalysisIT StrategyBusiness TransformationService DeliveryBusiness StrategyTransition ManagementIT OutsourcingProject GovernanceBusiness DevelopmentChange ManagementBusiness IntelligenceCRMRequirements AnalysisBankingIT Service ManagementSolution ArchitectureLeadershipSoftware Project...Vendor ManagementConsultingAccount ManagementBusiness ProcessCloud ComputingSDLCTeam ManagementERPEnterprise SoftwareIntegrationPMPIT ManagementEnterprise Architecture

Education
Singapore Management University
Post Graduation Diploma, Business Administration and Management, General
2011 – 2011
National Institute of Technology Calicut
National Institute of Technology Calicut
B Tech, Computer Science
1993 – 1997
Amsterdam School of Business
Post Graduation Diploma, International Business
Underwent an executive course on International Business.
Bhilai

Groups

CXO India
Harvard Business Review - Reader's Forum
NIT Calicut Alumni Group : REC Calicut Engineering College
NIT Calicut Alumni
Singapore CIO ( Asia-Pacific )
Singapore Expats
Singapore Sales Professional Group
Black Swan belief
Feedback for Budget 2013
Futures, Trends & Gamechangers - Singapore
Global IT Leadership Network
The Global Outsourcing & Offshoring Discussion Group
Singapore Technology Sales Positions

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is your sinkie Singapore Airlines so cheapskate...just tell this Ah neh off...so afraid to lose business when it is not the airline fault?

I look down on Singapore and Singapore Airlines..yucks... no dignity...

I've noticed this especially in sinkland. Lots of people and i don't know why i noticed it's mostly chinese people who for some fucking unknown reason bend over backwards for shit skins while over in thailand, korea, HK etc they tell shit skins to take a hike. Damn bloody lots of chinese dogs in singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just don't understand why SIA can send a plane load of doctors and nurses for one person but cannot accommodate less for another. this sounds like discrimination to me. If they had done that, they will save an enormous amount of time instead of engaging in this useless conversation. Its stressful and could eventually lead to suicide of the SIA personnel

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boarding time was at 1110.
Departure time was 1150.
Vijoy arrived a the gate at 1155.
Only 5 minutes late wor...

I guess Vijoy is ok with this situation:
Office hours is 9.00am
Grace period is 10 minutes i.e. 910am.
All his employees stroll into office at 915am. Only 5 minutes late.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Ah Mehs always love to use threats ... dun fly singapore airlines gimme a break... he jolly well know the airline is better than the others... empty threats..

And your Sinkie Airlines will give him more vouchers .... Scum Passenger Scum Airline.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these Ah Mehs always love to use threats ... dun fly singapore airlines gimme a break... he jolly well know the airline is better than the others... empty threats..

Yah. He will switch to Air India or Malaysian Airlines.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just don't understand why SIA can send a plane load of doctors and nurses for one person but cannot do the accommodate less for another. this sounds like discrimination to me. If they had done that, they will save an enormous amount of time instead of engaging in this useless conversation. Its stressful and could eventually lead to suicide of the SIA personnel

Just change the latecomer to a chinese complaining will you post the same?