• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking typical turd skin Indian Liar Vijoy Varghese lying about the "1150 hours is boarding time" when 1150 hours is clearly the plane departure time. Fucking shit skin indian forever whining and complaining. This cunning cheapskate Vijoy Varghese only motive is to whine and complain to get some discount and freebie from SIA.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Indian national was close to 40 minutes late for his flight due to his own inconsideration for other travellers. He was shopping for goodies when he should have been boarding. I would be disappointed if SIA apologized to him. It is clear that this Indian national, probably a high caste fucker, thinks only of himself. Now, multiply that by close to 200 million or so brahmins and upper caste Indians, you will realize why India today is still such a fucked up country, while China has pulled ahead of India by several decades.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Considering that fact that he is VP infocomm of an MNC and yet showee zero social media savvyness, he should be SACKED.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many instances can you take the word of a snake; whether verbal or written.

ah nehs are all liddat. I swear cos i am one!

never trust yes... we always talk a lot but all bullshit.

only PAP govt believe us and sign treaty with us...see...got cheated.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To all who are reading this I wish to state a few things:

1. He said he arrived at 11:55 while flight was 11:50 and the plane left - this is a blatant lie, if there is a no show by checked in passengers, the aircraft need time to remove his luggage from the aircraft.

2. For transit passengers, during the flight before and even after landing passengers will be reminded of the timing and the gate closing 10mins before departure time. This is not a single announcement even after leaving the aircraft there will be displays reminding passengers of the boarding time.

3. Because there is a passenger missing, surely there are announcements throughout the airport looking for him. Is he deaf or what?

4. Surely staff will also be looking for him frantically all over, is he hiding or what?

5. I had my fair share of flying and I vouch very often the last passengers are often people of Indian origin and these people often over carry things into the aircraft.

6. In airports all over the world, many benches or seats are often occupied by people of Indian origins spreading themselves with shoes on sleeping all over, there is a very high chance that this particular passenger may be sleeping in one of these chairs.

7. This passenger not boarding the aircraft had already caused extra work for the airline and possible problems to all other passengers in (a) looking for him all over, (b) getting people to look for his luggage, (c) delaying the departure time delaying everyone, (d) may cause passengers who need a connecting flight in Singapore to miss their flight.

Whatever is the case if a person is in the wrong he should admit it rather than blaming others for bad service and inconsiderate, delaying a plane load of people is really inconsiderate. Also it is up to the airline to see how they can help him regardless is he is business class or cattle class.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all who are reading this I wish to state a few things:

1. He said he arrived at 11:55 while flight was 11:50 and the plane left - this is a blatant lie, if there is a no show by checked in passengers, the aircraft need time to remove his luggage from the aircraft.

2. For transit passengers, during the flight before and even after landing passengers will be reminded of the timing and the gate closing 10mins before departure time. This is not a single announcement even after leaving the aircraft there will be displays reminding passengers of the boarding time.

3. Because there is a passenger missing, surely there are announcements throughout the airport looking for him. Is he deaf or what?

4. Surely staff will also be looking for him frantically all over, is he hiding or what?

5. I had my fair share of flying and I vouch very often the last passengers are often people of Indian origin and these people often over carry things into the aircraft.

6. In airports all over the world, many benches or seats are often occupied by people of Indian origins spreading themselves with shoes on sleeping all over, there is a very high chance that this particular passenger may be sleeping in one of these chairs.

7. This passenger not boarding the aircraft had already caused extra work for the airline and possible problems to all other passengers in (a) looking for him all over, (b) getting people to look for his luggage, (c) delaying the departure time delaying everyone, (d) may cause passengers who need a connecting flight in Singapore to miss their flight.

Whatever is the case if a person is in the wrong he should admit it rather than blaming others for bad service and inconsiderate, delaying a plane load of people is really inconsiderate. Also it is up to the airline to see how they can help him regardless is he is business class or cattle class.

Hey, he got a Best CEO award! Are you trying to cast doubt on his integrity? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
5 mins late only this ah neh said so the whole planeload of passengers have to wait for him? Next time another person 10 mins then how? Stretch to 15? Bloody ah neh should have respect for time and not think the world revolves around him and his activities.

Plane leaving 11:50, he arrived 11:55. He was 5 mins late from take off and 45mins late from boarding. Fucking big fat liar.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey, he got a Best CEO award! Are you trying to cast doubt on his integrity? :biggrin:

I am not casting any doubt on his integrity, this pundek has no integrity at all, lie and lie knnbccb CEO simi lanjiao!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am not casting any doubt on his integrity, this pundek has no integrity at all, lie and lie knnbccb CEO simi lanjiao!

Yep...and it shows us what type of Foreign Talent that PAP always talked about...

FOREIGN TALENT WITH QUESTIONABLE INTEGRITY!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plane leaving 11:50, he arrived 11:55. He was 5 mins late from take off and 45mins late from boarding. Fucking big fat liar.

This shit skin was bragging that he's a pps member with a business class seat somemore so i suppose they need to wait for him

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This shit skin was bragging that he's a pps member with a business class seat somemore so i suppose they need to wait for him

PPS BIG FUCK!

I PPS too...i also board on time.

The only time i miss my plane was because of flood in jakarta... reached airpork late... lan lan rite...buy a ticket on another airline and come back lah.

KPKB on social media for fuck!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
who else marketed Ah Neh as super talent?

Point your fingers to chao angmoh bastards. Chao anmohs wants cheap labours including CEO and only source is wherelese Ah Neh India Indians.

Keep follow chao angmoh economy and way of doing businesses you get fucked craps from them.

Chao angmohs where got talents, then.