• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overnight 80% return on your investment

jw5

Loyal
If Arsenal win or draw, I will give your balls a hard kick, so that they become very painful. :biggrin:

Instead of 0.25% A YEAR, just put your life savings on City @ 1.80 Singapore Pools

You are welcome!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of 0.25% A YEAR, just put your life savings on City @ 1.80 Singapore Pools

You are welcome!

By the way u are welcome too for making punters Run Road if they follow your tips. Remember that the ball is round.

You better Run Road yourself before angry punters zap u. Cheers.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juventus 4-0 Verona, breakeven liao, hahaha.

Korean pussy left me when City lost but came back for the night when Juve won

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is resident joker providing comic relief....
Suggest you consolidate into single thread and petition boss to make it a sticky

jw5

Loyal
Threadstarter's balls must be especially painful today, hahaha.......................... :biggrin:

FortuneFaded

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threadstarter's balls must be especially painful today, hahaha.......................... :biggrin:

Loser sgpools fortunes have faded.

Loser sgpools earnings have dwindled. To know the reasons why, u can find them on the siggies of my news feeders and footballer clones. So bad and desperate until their PAP IB clones has to resort to starting threads like this to garner business and interest. :biggrin:

I should start zapping clones who does this since over the years PAP IB clones has been harassing me with profanities over the reputation system. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
sgpools fortunes will not fade, as long as the sinkie uncles and aunties are around, they will still be buying loads of 4D and toto. There is also a growing number of sinkie aunties betting on football even though they know next to nothing about the players and teams. :biggrin:

Bytheway, absolutely agree that you should zap clones who have been harassing you with profanities, including the clown who claims to have painful balls, and I am with you on this. :p

Loser sgpools fortunes have faded.

Loser sgpools earnings have dwindled. To know the reasons why, u can find them on the siggies of my news feeders and footballer clones. So bad and desperate until their PAP IB clones has to resort to starting threads like this to garner business and interest. :biggrin:

I should start zapping clones who does this since over the years PAP IB clones has been harassing me with profanities over the reputation system. :biggrin: