• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

give and take...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes, when i think of the pap gahment, i feel that have to give and take. spore is not a bad place afterall. no where else is perfect...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
One is more blessed if he gives more than he received. Guaranteed by God. I dun anyhow say one check the bible.

Where do you think those peasants bloodsuckers will go?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes, when i think of the pap gahment, i feel that have to give and take. spore is not a bad place afterall. no where else is perfect...

The PAP gives you a black eye and takes your money. Give and take. You like?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong Cheebye shameless attention whore now run out of Boliao topics to post have to resort to trolling....
Pathetic fuck I pity you