• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy girl wanna know who raw his mother wor

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa n

One thing for sure, these fucking pinoys breed like rats!

attachment.php

And they fuck like no identities nor boundries.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa n

[video=youtube;KFbAHgzc_cY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbAHgzc_cY[/video]

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal

kesian lah this girl.although i usually make racist comment on ah neh on this forum but this cannot say anything bad.pity this girl.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing for sure, these fucking pinoys breed like rats!

That's because stupid pinoys obey the Pope's order of not using condoms. The whole fucking country are idiots!