• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy girl wanna know who raw his mother wor

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa now"
Jan 18, 2015 6:00am
By: CATHERINE ROBERT

She looks Chinese and carries a Chinese name.

Miss Yan Faye is a Filipina, the love child of a former Filipina maid and a Singaporean salesman. Her mother had her in the Philippines because there was no way back to Singapore.

Her biological father stopped visiting her mother before Miss Yan was born.

For years, Miss Yan endured insults and calls for her to go back to where she belongs. Now, 21, she wants to reconnect with her father and tell him he's now a granddad.

Read the full report in our print edition on Jan 18.

Subscribe to The New Paper, now available in print and digital, at http://bit.Iy/tnpeshop.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/love-child-m...dpa-now?google_editors_picks=true#xtor=RSS-15

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably hankering after money and potentially an inheritance. The true nature of Pinoys is nothing like the happy-go-lucky, pious Catholic persona they wear as a mask in public. :wink:

They aren't as brazen as Yang Yin, but they're definitely stealthier and sneakier about it. :wink:

Pinoy-Beggars.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this bird is cina looking,,she will have heaps of pinay suitors,,she can either bag a rich one, work as a bar gal and earn more due to her exotic looks,,she earn and save properly can get a brighter future,,,but most pinoys are those that get 1 buck spend 2 bucks,,never think of the future,,,that is why pinoyland is the way it is,,

Probably hankering after money and potentially an inheritance. The true nature of Pinoys is nothing like the happy-go-lucky, pious Catholic persona they wear as a mask in public. :wink:

They aren't as brazen as Yang Yin, but they're definitely stealthier and sneakier about it. :wink:

Pinoy-Beggars.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
she obviously knew about CPF inheritance or trying to milk money ,tot along grandchild to double up expenses claim, pinay cocking sucking scumbag

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkees have nothing left for their children to inherit.

Pinoy-Beggars.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn Sit Pai Singaporean.

Dare to screw dun dare to provide child support.

How can people be so heartless?

I am embarrassed to be Singaporean today.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa now"

[h=2]http://www.tnp.sg/news/love-child-maid-now-21-seeking-sg-dad-i-want-him-know-he-grandpa-now

Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa now"[/h]

Jan 18, 2015 6:00am

7474 93 3 7602

[h=3][/h]
NP_20150118_CRDAD-AML_739366.jpg
In 1993, 
a Filipino maid was made pregnant by her S'porean boyfriend. 
She knew she could not return here. 
Now her daughter (above) is a mother herself and wants 
to

know her father

toggle captionPHOTO: TNP FILE, COURTESY OF YAN FAYE

[h=3][/h]
np_20150118_crdad-0y1_739363.jpg
In 1993, a Filipino maid was made pregnant by her S’porean boyfriend (above). She knew she could not return here. Now her daughter is a mother herself and wants to know her father.toggle caption
PHOTO: TNP FILE, COURTESY OF YAN FAYE

[h=3][/h]
NP_20150118_CRDAD-HT3_739847.jpg
TEARS: Miss Yan Faye's mother holding a copy of The New Paper with her daughter's picture on the front page in 2005.toggle caption
PHOTO: TNP FILE, COURTESY OF YAN FAYE

PreviousNext

By: CATHERINE ROBERT

She looks Chinese and carries a Chinese name.
Miss Yan Faye is a Filipina, the love child of a former Filipina maid and a Singaporean salesman. Her mother had her in the Philippines because there was no way back to Singapore.

Her biological father stopped visiting her mother before Miss Yan was born.

For years, Miss Yan endured insults and calls for her to go back to where she belongs. Now, 21, she wants to reconnect with her father and tell him he's now a granddad.
Read the full report in our print edition on Jan 18.

Subscribe to The New Paper, now available in print and digital, at http://bit.Iy/tnpeshop.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/love-child-m...-he-grandpa-now#sthash.iP6ba5Cl.emTgFkbl.dpuf

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa n

How can Singaporeans be so heartless. Her daughter wants to see his real father. So many people so kaypoh wants her to go back?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Love child of maid, now 21, seeking SG Dad: "I want him to know he is a Grandpa n

and she's gonna becum a grandma before 35 which will make her dad a great grand daddy before he spends all his cpf balance, kpkb about pap all day at the kopitiam, and drives a taxi. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the purpose of her finding her biological father when her father doesn't give a fuck about her or her mum? Rekindling lost ties? Perhaps something more monetary based or even better a PR as a sinkie which even though it sucks is still 1000x better than living in the philippines.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahmeng cho ahgong liao ah? congrats! :biggrin:

btw the baby really look like you :biggrin:

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

CNY just round the corner.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can Singaporeans be so heartless. Her daughter wants to see his real father. So many people so kaypoh wants her to go back?

Singaporeans are heartless. Arrogant stupid some more. embarrassing they don't even know a coconut tree from a palm oil and yet boasting they have high standard of education.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the purpose of her finding her biological father when her father doesn't give a fuck about her or her mum? Rekindling lost ties? Perhaps something more monetary based or even better a PR as a sinkie which even though it sucks is still 1000x better than living in the philippines.

Living in the Philippines is not so bad you know. You got to choose the right destination on where to live. palawan, cebu, and many more places where the seas are crystal clear and you can fish daily for your needs. The philipinoes like other malays, are not created to live in cities. Of course, the houses have to be hurricane and water proof.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

One thing for sure, these fucking pinoys breed like rats!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5263141_f520.jpg
    5263141_f520.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 835

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly!!!