• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entire Flock of SG Sheep Diam Diam As PRC FTrash Hog Table in Overcrowded Coffee Shop

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Entire Flock of SG Sheep Diam Diam As PRC FTrash Hog Table in Overcrowded Coffee

yah lah yah lah unlike you a $5 per trip pizza delivery man with giant size balls, you will straightaway threaten them with your mother's vibrator and flash a picture of your puki mak at them to prove it is real rite?
Fuck you lah coward. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei? I'm still waiting for your balls to grow so that I can confront you like a man. You are now worse than a sissy, you know?:oIo:

8iPc9g.gif

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Entire Flock of SG Sheep Diam Diam As PRC FTrash Hog Table in Overcrowded Coffee

Sinkies must practise to bash foreign trash daily.. just go out and see a foreign shit and bash like hell.. do it more times and it becomes a natural... try it..

after you try it , pls post here to share.

Well said! I will add to your points!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the only way to effectively deal with bullies. It's basic human nature to prey on the weak. That will never change. The bully will only go away and stay away after you give him or her a thrashing.

Cannot lah. You are asking our harmonious, law-abidding, non-confrontational sinkies to give their tormentors a thrashing? Just leave it be lah. Let karma or God or whatever take care of the Lee Clan and their hirelings. Don't do anything unnecessary. Stay safe, keep your head down and hope they will turn around and bully someone else. Hehe. It is what smart people do!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought this is meritocracy. first come first serve. so what if they hog a table. the mum is eating. malay can stomach this uncouth behaviour for generations but local chinese, now considered highly educated and swiss bred, cannot tahan. bunch of hypocrites. just one generation ago, local chinese also behave like this.

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, they wanted to sit at the nearby starbucks to chat but the seats were all taken by our very hardworking students....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said! I will add to your points!
What you want the nice well-educated Singaporeans to do? Shoot them?
Or like what Mahathir would want to say "shoo them"?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What you want the nice well-educated Singaporeans to do? Shoot them?
Or like what Mahathir would want to say "shoo them"?

Something simpler! Vote the PAP out!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's no point going after the PRC family. That would be like raging against a blocked nose when you are having the cold.

Here is the virus which caused the disease and its various symptoms:

2014-12-31%2023.52.07_zpssq10xtoo.jpg

Strike at the root of evil. Stop hacking at the branches.