• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 types of CPF Nomination

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may not the new issue here, but I've just went to the CPF Board this morning to check my cpf balances and I found out that there's 2 types of nomination Form for you to nominate your cpf money to your next of kin. First nomination form is when you pass-on your money will be paid in cash to your nominees. The second nomination form (so call; Enhanced) the money will go into your nominees CPF account. So, you have to decide which Form you prefer :smile:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may not the new issue here, but I've just went to the CPF Board this morning to check my cpf balances and I found out that there's 2 types of nomination Form for you to nominate your cpf money to your next of kin. First nomination form is when you pass-on your money will be paid in cash to your nominees. The second nomination form (so call; Enhanced) the money will go into your nominees CPF account. So, you have to decide which Form you prefer :smile:

Source: Martyn See Facebook

10171265_10201863451963721_4348270499630768249_n.jpg

CPF NOMINATION

Via Ernest Lim

"Share this with your parents and grandparents. Remember to pick ONLY CPF Nomination form. DO NOT CHOOSE or entertain ENS (Enhancement Nomination Scheme) options by the CPF customer service officers.

CPF nomination - When you pass away CPF savings & Singtel Shares will be distributed to your nominees as a lumpsum in CASH according to the proportion indicated in his nomination form.

ENS (Enhancement Nomination Scheme) - Introduced in 01 Jan 2011 to trick you into picking this option so that when you pass away, your cpf contributions will going into the ACCOUNTS of your nominee. (go back into CPF again)

If you are a staunch lightning supporter/naive or both, please pick ENS. Such a good scheme why stay so quiet to the public?"

Via Leong Sze Hian

Make sure you use the right CPF Nomination Form, or your CPF goes to nominees’ CPF!
http://leongszehian.com/?p=8740

Enhanced CPF nomination scheme transfers your CPF to your beneficiary’s CPF
http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=8740

ALL ABOUT CPF NOMINATION :
http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/Templat...EAB64118FD0}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest#ENSGenInfoFAQ1

End Of Article​

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought the second nomination form is for 2 others nominees - Tham I Seek & its sister, Gee I See?...related to Cheat People's Fund..oops! CPF!

jw5

Loyal
Always pay special attention when you see anything with the words "enhanced" and "scheme". :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What nomination form? You should demand that they print and give you the form that states...

THAT ALL YOUR OWN MONEY IS TO BE RETURNED TO YOU AT 55!

But the again are you..

BALLESS? LoL