• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Will Win Back AJUNIED GRC & HOUGANG SMC! Agree?

AL-badminton-sg-32807e.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Blackbox survey: Most singaporeans think the pap will win more votes than in 2011

This blackbox survryor is as "unbiased" as the online survey in here.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Blackbox survey: Most singaporeans think the pap will win more votes than in 2011

What a glorious morning to learn that PAP will gain more votes. We all must believe so, PAP cadres, the common people, especially the cabinet ministers we all must believe so. More good years for Singapore. Majulah PAP. Long live Lee Kuan Yew for ten thousand year and more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always look at the source and the funders of the survey before putting faith in it.

As far as I can remember, there hadn't been any pre-election surveys done in the previous GEs: not 2011, not 2006.

Things must be pretty desperate for the PAP now. :biggrin:

People who desperately cling onto power will only hasten their own inevitable demise. Attachment, after all, is just a small hop away from suffering. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This blackbox survryor is as "unbiased" on the online survey in here.

Yeah, but the 'survey' here is free. What Black Box did was definitely not free.

And the 'survey' here made no pretenses towards being unbiased and/or scientific.

See the difference? :cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Forget about the source this is great news for all, PAP is going to win and win big big. We therefore have no fear to vote oppositions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also, I don't understand why Black Box included Tanjong Pagar GRC (a large chunk of the Central region) in its so-called 'survey'.

Anyone knows the voting trends of Tanjong Pagar GRC? :confused:

:kma:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a self masturbation survey. The actual motive of the survey was to experience that self shiok feeling...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Survey of political nature that can be announced to the public is likely propaganda. The result can be skewed to by cleverly phasing the leading questions.

Political parties with the resources often conduct their own survey that is not announce to public. These are often more accurate than those meant for public consumptions.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me guess this survey is driven by Glass Looters?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why people continue to vote for PAP!!

Your logic is flawed and this exposes your inferior sinkie genes.

They can always eat the food and still vote Opposition.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Your logic is flawed and this exposes your inferior sinkie genes.

They can always eat the food and still vote Opposition.

His logic is sound. What he's saying is that as long as they're freebies or bribes on offer, Singaporeans are quite happy to overlook past transgressions.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His logic is sound. What he's saying is that as long as they're freebies or bribes on offer, Singaporeans are quite happy to overlook past transgressions.

You can offer me freebies, I will still vote Opposition.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Things have certainly improved since 2011. I am looking forward to more good years from the PAP in a vibrant bustling multiracial, multicultural Singapore.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This whole survey reminds me of the Trojan Horse.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a glorious morning to learn that PAP will gain more votes. We all must believe so, PAP cadres, the common people, especially the cabinet ministers we all must believe so. More good years for Singapore. Majulah PAP. Long live Lee Kuan Yew for ten thousand year and more.
Th

Yes, long live the King Lee ! Hail the King, Majesty, lord and savour for Singapore.

What happen above is the process call visualization . If you believe that you will rule the earth and become the King, you will realized it.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once these 2 conditions are met, Sinkie will willingly take it up.

1) what's in it for me?

2) Everything I can have for FREE, I also want!

Which is why the Pappies will be so easy to win the votes of these Sinkie!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once these 2 conditions are met, Sinkie will willingly take it up.

1) what's in it for me?

2) Everything I can have for FREE, I also want!

Which is why the Pappies will be so easy to win the votes of these Sinkie!

Unfortunately, I beg to differ.

Everyone is selfish, yes I agree. Nonetheless, there will come a moment of reckoning when the boiling point is hit. Sparks will follow.