• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
188588303116353559_a7lGCQW9_c.jpg

All is heating up for GE 2015!

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR & YOUR VIEWS (if any)?

This is a serious poll. Your votes can be seen by All in this Forum.

Vote Wisely.

PS : Only 2 options, no spoilt votes allowed.

Last edited:

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halo, voting is secret lah !... u want to sabo people ?? :biggrin:

No need to be secret. This is Sammyboy Forum. Let your views and Votes be heard!

I am a neutral. PAP has not performed to my expectations.
I vote Opposition.

My Reasons(not in order of priority)

1. MRT CHAOS still the same
2. Too many so called FTs
3. High corruption in Govt
4. Mainstream media sucks
5. Rich getting richer by rent seeking behavior and not paying more in taxes
6. Double standards punishment when an FT commit crimes. Even the media protects them.
7. I WORRY FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF SINGAPOREANS IF THIS SAD STATE OF AFFAIR CONTINUES!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo, voting is secret lah !... u want to sabo people ?? :biggrin:

HONESTLY....DOES IT MATTER ANYMORE?

THE MORE YOU ARE FRIGHTENED.....THE MORE THEY BULLY YOU.

JUDGING FROM WHAT WE SEE AND HEAR EVERYWHERE IN SINGAPORE.....PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE VERY OPEN AND SPEAK LOUDLY IN PUBLIC WHEN CRITISIZING THE MIWs.

IT TRULY IS TIME TO TELL THEM....HOR KAU KAN...VOTE THEM OUT

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote Opposition because Malays have now become 3rd class citizens behind the Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Ah Noys.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
........................................... only if they return back my CPF

Even if they say they will return your CPF, do you really trust them to carry out their "promises":confused: Last GE LHL cried & apologised & "promised" to do better & yet he has implemented many anti-Sporean policies which has increased inflation, are pro-foreigner policies at the expense of locals, clamp down on social media, sued people like Roy, ...etc

What if they tell you that it's going to take "56-man years to produce a dollar-and-cents value" Then what are Sporeans suppose to do:confused:

PAP has played out Sporeans so many times that there are at least 40% who want a change. I expect more of the 60% to join this figure.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is a choice of between Mr. Jover Chew and a pap candidate. Mr. Chew has my, my families, friends, and subordinates' votes. All their votes without exception.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a load of crock,,,its like saying you want eat halal pork and drink halal alcohol,,,

I was one of those singing in the video. Many of us in NTUC don't think it is crock.

[video=youtube;CTMMRrxx-Ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug[/video]

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to have a better future you cannot be insan.

Albert Einstein said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

No wonder that walking corpse said sinkies are daft.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok. Time for Ah Meng to be SERIOUS.

PAP is ok for previous 60s and 70s. I find the older PAP leaders capable and sincere. They fight for the Singapore people.

Ah Meng, your jovial and friendly monkey who loves to joke, but this one cannot joke liao.

...COS AH MENG GETTING OLD AND WANT TO SEE MY CPF MONIES!!!!!

Sabrina-Zolkifi-June-2014-return-our-cpf-lawrence-chong_0.jpg

Ok... enuff of shouting... time to be nice....:smile:

Please Return Ah Meng's CPF!!!

Or you get booted OUT!!! :oIo:

Last edited: