• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Will Win Back AJUNIED GRC & HOUGANG SMC! Agree?

1eGjl.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I politely disagree, it should be big titties for soapy massages are the bestest! :p:p:p

Ah yes, your permutation is correct, mine only kena iBet :o:o:o

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971