• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu: I am not Je Suis Charlie

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/ChanChunSing.SG/posts/885623024823015

n the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attack in France, an "I am Charlie" movement has emerged calling for the right to free speech. But at the same time, many around the world have also countered to say "I am not Charlie". They are uncomfortable with the idea of identifying with a group that has been insensitive to the Muslims.
What the attackers did was vicious. We condemn such terrorist acts. Our hearts go out to the French people.
But we also need to be clear and careful what "I am Charlie" actually means and what it stands for.
We all cherish the freedom of speech. But free speech cannot be used as a cloak to make insensitive and inappropriate remarks about any religion.
We live in a multi-racial, multi-religious society. We seek harmony through mutual respect. This has to be so.
I believe that many Singaporeans, and not just the Malay and Muslim community, would have been offended by the cartoons. We cannot allow such cartoons in Singapore.
We must never attack the religious beliefs that people hold dear. The racial and religious harmony that we have in Singapore today did not come about overnight. We must never take it for granted. We must continue to be respectful of one another's religions.

do you agree with this fake Major General?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chan Chun Sing is a dragon amongst man. He will rise to be DPM soon. I hope my son can bag a President scholarship and someday, be like him.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wise words. Singapore will be in good hands if he becomes the next PM.

However, his spoken language skills lag his written skills.

He needs to employ a speech consultant, get proper training on vocal expression

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Wise words. Singapore will be in good hands if he becomes the next PM.

However, his spoken language skills lag his written skills.

He needs to employ a speech consultant, get proper training on vocal expression

He also needs to grow some balls and chest hair - can try fitness first or californication fitness

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one slam this?

It has reached the stage where everyone knows he talk shit, BIG shit, and not even worth commenting.

This kind of statements coming from a man of his"stature" is typical of chui kong, lampar song.

Why doesn't he comment on the Sports Hub fiasco?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this Chan chun sing is saying is he is inviting Charlie hedbo terrorist to take a lunge at us.for although ur right to freedom of speech is great,there are greater forces at work such as the irresistable and irrefutable might of Allah and the PAP.

Cross not the path of PAP,for the path of the righteous man is beset by the evil and corrupt opposition on all sides.blessed is the PAP ib who shepards the weak and lost through the valley of darkness.for they will know my name is LKY when I strike thee down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously kee chiu is not saying he is not je suis charlie.he is saying he is les feuille morte,tou qui maimais,moi qui mai,mais.

The falling leaves drift by the window,the autumn leaves of red and gold.

Last edited: