• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Gets 'Friend-zoned' Despite Offering Girl Free Holiday! Poor dude!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, what happened with the OTHER Elizabeth Gallagher? Man who took random woman on free round-the-world trip because she had same name as ex-girlfriend he booked with returns gushing about ... but insists there was NO romance

Jordan Axani booked once-in-a-lifetime Christmas trip with girlfriend Elizabeth Gallagher last year, but they broke up
The 28-year-old Toronto resident started an online campaign last month to find someone also called Elizabeth Gallagher to take tickets in her name
A 23-year-old student named Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher agreed and jetted off with Axani on December 21, 2014
However, she says the trip was strictly platonic since she already has a boyfriend
They went to New York, Vienna, Hong Kong, Bangkok, New Delhi, Khao Lak, Venice, Milan, and Prague in three weeks over Christmas

24BD567600000578-2912591-image-m-15_1421373930790.jpg

'It sort of brought out this brother-sister dynamic between us,' Mr Axani told CTV News.

Ms Gallagher, a part-time office administrator and student who already has a long-term boyfriend, told local media: 'We probably got along better because we were strangers. We didn't have a relationship to break.'

The pair set off on December 21 from Toronto and returned on January 8, visiting New York, Milan, Venice, Vienna, Prague, New Delhi, Khao Lak, and Hong Kong.

Christmas Day in Vienna was a relaxed affair - which they largely spent apart.

Ms Gallagher, from Nova Scotia, spoke to her boyfriend, whose identity has remained undisclosed, between taking a bus tour of the Austrian city.

Mr Axani spent the day working on his new charity project: A Ticket Forward, giving vacations to survivors of disease, war and abuse.

But they later joined other tourists and expats for a Christmas fun fair and agreed it was the best day of the trip.

After getting over the initial awkwardness of meeting at the airport, they soon got to know each other, and their traveling tastes.

'Quinn liked to see the [landmarks] of different areas, and I liked to mingle where the locals hang out,' Mr Axani told the BBC.

'I hate heights and everywhere we went, she took me to the highest thing possible - whether it was the highest level of the Eiffel Tower, or the highest bar in Bangkok - and she'd poke fun of me for my fear of heights.'

24BD567200000578-2912591-image-a-17_1421374068727.jpg

Meanwhile Quinn's sense of direction was a constant source of amusement for both of them. Mr Axani said: 'I would get these tweets and emails from the strangest places on a quasi-frequent level of her being trapped in a stairway at the hotel or being lost in an airport or missing a train.

'And that sort of characterized our relationship, and is a lot of where the big brother little sister thing came out.'

Ms Gallagher has no regrets.

'It was wild,' she told The Morning Show. 'And it's just because of my name... I have to thank my mother for that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...el-mate-insists-no-romance.html#ixzz3OyaSuYJ4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you cannot get the girl interested in you.. Or being shortchanged.. In order to save face.. It is called brother and sister relationship.. Give me a fucking break lah..

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want a fucking break. You got it; they already said they no fuck.
When you cannot get the girl interested in you.. Or being shortchanged.. In order to save face.. It is called brother and sister relationship.. Give me a fucking break lah..