• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Gym - Naked ladies...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/thai-police-sue-gym-owner-over-naked-women-their-club

Thai police to sue gym owner over naked women in their club

nudegym_main.jpg

Police are preparing to take legal action against the owners of a fitness club located in Bangkok's Wang Thonglang district for allegedly allowing several naked women to mingle with and tease men while they were working out.

This was reportedly seen in a video clip widely distributed online.

Royal Thai Police spokesman Lt-General Prawut Thawornsiri said yesterday that Wang Thonglang police would summon the owners for questioning and were preparing to file criminal charges against them for allegedly arranging for obscene acts for sexual pleasure.

If found guilty, the owners face one to 10 years in prison and a fine of between Bt2,000 (S$81.36) and Bt20,000.

The five or six men seen in the clip would also be summoned for questioning, he said.

The release of the clip followed a revelation by former Rak Thailand Party leader Chuwit Kamolvisit about such clubs opening at several locations in Bangkok and tourist destinations like Phuket and Pattaya.

[video=youtube;5Gz4Ymg9ArY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gz4Ymg9ArY[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the warm up before action

By the way this is a members only health centre in the area of Town In Town, some of you may know this area.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
despicable, shameless,immoral thai chinese oppressing and suppressing poor Thai natives and turning them into prostitutes

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the warm up before action

By the way this is a members only health centre in the area of Town In Town, some of you may know this area.

what is the big deal about naked women??? is it something to be proud of??? honourable??? So she will think she is honourable to show her pussy around camera and men.. wow!!!

Just like Erotica69 who sell his mother, wife and daughter's pussy to his PAP master to rape to earn some pocket money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
despicable, shameless,immoral thai chinese oppressing and suppressing poor Thai natives and turning them into prostitutes

i give you 30000 baht, just open your pussy and show the world... many will rush to do it..

How hard is it just to spread her legs???

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes you so cock sure this has to do with sino thais? And they don't look oppressed, and neither suppresed. Actually, both sides appears to be having more than a ball. Even if fun's paid for. :p

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you so cock sure this has to do with sino thais? And they don't look oppressed, and neither suppresed. Actually, both sides appears to be having more than a ball. Even if fun's paid for. :p

Did you notice Sam Leong in the video ?

Now we know why he is in Bangkok.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i give you 30000 baht, just open your pussy and show the world... many will rush to do it..

Stupid idiot low IQ fuck talk!

Show me you have 30 baht in your pocket and I will kneel down before my tablet and bow my head 3 times to you

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is the big deal about naked women??? is it something to be proud of??? honourable??? So she will think she is honourable to show her pussy around camera and men.. wow!!!

Just like Erotica69 who sell his mother, wife and daughter's pussy to his PAP master to rape to earn some pocket money.

Your old mother sell her old dry chee bye to UMNO and your whole family feel honour about it.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your mother will tell you it is not hard cos she easily spreads her legs and arse to UMNO and MIC Ah Nehs..