• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To All You Racists Out There - Watch & Learn

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why so many racists here

we are only exercising our rights to free speech. besides its a tradition in this forum to insult and humiliate one another.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That video has been posted here and already been debunked.

It's funny though did you know only certain races can be the victims and only some races cannot be victims of racism but always perpetrate racism.

Something to ponder about.

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is COMPULSORY n not negotiable.

The ISN'T going to be a friendly global village. Not ever. Never be.

Racial divide WILL DEFINATELY be a main line to conduct cobfrontation and competition to future survival.

No one will have any assurance of security At All.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where did you get the information that Steve Jobs was gay?

Sorry, my mistake. I should have mentioned Tim Cook for being gay in my previous post.

However, Steve Jobs was also not normal for being an adopted son and a college dropout.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't go beyond this. Back in the 1850 the Chinese wanted to get rid of the evil whites in China. One group of martial arts willing to come forward to help the King.

Again the filthy evil whites coined them barbarians, a terrorist in today's context. Later in history the evil whites coined that time of unrest in China as boxer revolution. And boxer revolution is about them (evil Whites) against the Chinese and location is in China soil. Again the fight against the CHina was all about their advance war products technology. Did the evil colonized China? No they didn't. They know they cannot beat the fearless warlord Chinese (one man take on bullet). Chinese are warlord so is the 中东 people.

坐山观虎斗 Sit on hill top watch 2 tigers fight

Today it happens to the Middle East, but same as what happened in China in 1850s. What is happening now in 中东 the native want to get rid of the Whites totally, a boxer revolution.

All the Chinese and Far East nations will do nothing but watch the 2 tigers fight. Our time now to watch the wayang.

Any foreigners enter the 中东 tiger dens today will be slaughtered by the ME people, boxer revolution in 中东。

Let the cleaning start and when it is going to end? Will see.

I think it is more convincing if they use a terrorist-looking shit like this: ( tip: must have at least a beard that look like this)

image16.jpg

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;tkpUyB2xgTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM&sns=em[/video]

The truth is kids are taught Racism by the society at young age .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Few racists here lah ...we are just angry with the invasion of Pinoys, Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs, and to some extent the ang mos, the cheap ones. They are invaders, taking away livelihoods and raping our land, abetted by our government.

We embrace our sinkee brothers of different races.

This is a war between sinkees and foreigners.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Few racists here lah ...we are just angry with the invasion of Pinoys, Ah Nehs and Ah Tiongs, and to some extent the ang mos, the cheap ones. They are invaders, taking away livelihoods and raping our land, abetted by our government.

We embrace our sinkee brothers of different races.

This is a war between sinkees and foreigners.

why you dont like ah nehs...we helped to build singapore u know...