• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To All You Racists Out There - Watch & Learn

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;dfccrwUlROU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfccrwUlROU#t=18[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont know about this but I think when people see other people that are different sometimes prejudices spring up naturally.

Correct. The short film not only shows the couple's prejudice about his skin colour, but also about him being a single middle aged man. Society expects a 'normal' man of his age to be married with his spouse sitting beside him at the doctor's office.

How do society define what is 'normal'? 'Normal' is what the majority expects. But being 'normal' means being predictable and boring.

It's the people who are 'not normal' that made the huge difference in this world.

Bill Gates 'not normal' - dropped out of Harvard University during Sophomore

Steve Jobs 'not normal' - for being gay

Thomas Edison 'not normal' - dropped out of school after 3 months of attendance as a child and never went back to school again

Leonardo DaVinci 'not normal' - for being left-handed and never got married

It's the people who are 'not normal' that can see the BS in 'normal' people.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if this family was PAP grassloots,they will immediately announce a befriend a bangra in Singapore day,and then invite the bangra over to their house for a lunch of bismati rice and curry and afterwards watch a bollywood movie then post a video on youtube showing their happy family hanging out with bangras and teaching them how to speak english.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this video just proves ang moh is the best afterall,all the other races should learn their place in the animal kingdom.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see anything racist at all. The woman didn't want her daughter nor herself to sit next to the man. It might not be his race but him just being a stranger after all. That man doesn't really look like a typical shit skin but most likely a darker skinned european so he most likely would be a southern european or he might be an indian after all or maybe an iranian etc. Anyway no examples of racism was seen in that clip at all just 2 females not wanting to sit next to a strange male and in most cases they might not want to sit next to another man even if he's an ang moh with the same skin tone as them.

What this video shows is very curious though. Why does it appear like the darker skinned man has to be the victim. Also notice such a small incident like this is actually used to showcase "racism". 2 females don't want to sit next to him. Racism!!! If the film makers wanted to display racism they should have shown something more serious. Shown more races instead of always showing indians or indian lookalikes as the victims of racism. Show chinese/japanese looking people as victims of racism from ang mohs. So far i have never ever seen any east asian people as victims of racism. It's either it's just brushed aside or somehow they are the perps of racism.

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct. The short film not only shows the couple's prejudice about his skin colour, but also about him being a single middle aged man. Society expects a 'normal' man of his age to be married with his spouse sitting beside him at the doctor's office.

It's the people who are 'not normal' that can see the BS in 'normal' people.

Yes indeed everyone has certain expectations and have put people or situations in 'boxes '. If somehow those expectations are not met then as you say, the BS happens.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't see anything racist at all. The woman didn't want her daughter nor herself to sit next to the man. It might not be his race but him just being a stranger after all. That man doesn't really look like a typical shit skin but most likely a darker skinned european so he most likely would be a southern european or he might be an indian after all or maybe an iranian etc. Anyway no examples of racism was seen in that clip at all just 2 females not wanting to sit next to a strange male and in most cases they might not want to sit next to another man even if he's an ang moh with the same skin tone as them.

What this video shows is very curious though. Why does it appear like the darker skinned man has to be the victim. Also notice such a small incident like this is actually used to showcase "racism". 2 females don't want to sit next to him. Racism!!! If the film makers wanted to display racism they should have shown something more serious. Shown more races instead of always showing indians or indian lookalikes as the victims of racism. Show chinese/japanese looking people as victims of racism from ang mohs. So far i have never ever seen any east asian people as victims of racism. It's either it's just brushed aside or somehow they are the perps of racism.

I think it is more convincing if they use a terrorist-looking shit like this: ( tip: must have at least a beard that look like this)

image16.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it is more convincing if they use a terrorist-looking shit like this: ( tip: must have at least a beard that look like this)

image16.jpg

This fella is a professional protestor. He had been photographed in several different protests. He's kinda like the Pakistani version of the typical SDP rabble-rouser.

72028141.jpg

71894420.jpg

73342366.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fella is a professional protestor. He had been photographed in several different protests. He's kinda like the Pakistani version of the typical SDP rabble-rouser.

72028141.jpg

71894420.jpg

73342366.jpg

oh really..he does look like a terrorist..with the terrorist & suicide bomber-looking beard and everything..If he is sitting next to you in a plane, what will you do? Will you change flight?

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh really..he does look like a terrorist..with the terrorist & suicide bomber-looking beard and everything..If he is sitting next to you in a plane, what will you do? Will you change flight?

John Tan kena called out by Tonychat.

waiting for john tan to reply.

where is john tan? sucking thumb in toilet?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I will get him to change flight!