• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Five arrested in bloody Parang clash over Pinay FTrash Pub hostess in Tanjong Pagar!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Five arrested in bloody clash over pub hostess in Spottiswoode Park[/h][h=2]Three of the men end up in hospital after fight in housing estate
[/h]
Published on Jan 16, 2015 8:13 AM
5 150 0 0 PRINT EMAIL

By Lim Yi Han

Five men were arrested after a fight over a pub hostess erupted into a violent confrontation in a private housing estate.

The clash, which involved the use of parangs and ended with three of the men in hospital, happened shortly after 4am on Monday at Block 102, Spottiswoode Park Road.

Police, who received a call for help at around 4.20am that day, have confirmed they are investigating the case of voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous means.

One of the men injured in the attack is 42-year-old Mohd Hamdan Noordin, who works as a chef.

Speaking from his bed at Singapore General Hospital, he told The Straits Times that the incident erupted after the Filipino hostess cosied up to his friend while they were at a pub in Orchard Road. He believes this angered the hostess' boyfriend.

Mr Hamdan said that after he and two friends left the pub in a car, they stopped along Spottiswoode Park Road in Tanjong Pagar.

They were smoking when three men armed with parangs set upon them, he said.

"When I saw them take out their parangs, I knew I had to protect my friend. I shielded him, and they attacked me instead," said Mr Hamdan, who told one of his friends to run.

"I'm still in a lot of pain."

His ear lobe was sliced off in the scuffle, and he has wounds from being slashed on his arms and legs.

When asked about being arrested, he said: "I will accept whatever is there... I know that I was not fighting for the sake of fighting.
"I just wanted to protect myself."

The Singapore Civil Defence Force said it sent three ambulances to the scene, and found that three men had suffered multiple injuries.

Housewife Susmita Lim, 37, who lives in the Spottiswoode Park Road estate, said that she saw a white car with blood stains that morning around 8am.
There were also police cars in the area.

"My friends' parents who live at Block 102 heard some commotion and shouting, and their neighbours' car had blood splattered on it," she said.
But she is not too affected by the incident.

"There is a stretch of pubs at Kampong Bahru, and I think some of the hostesses rent the apartments in this area. But it's still safe. I don't recall any other fights in recent years."
[email protected]

=> Ya lah, continue to vote for the FAP Traitors who are responsible for importing the filth and replacing SGs with it!

[h=5]Background story[/h]HURT IN DEFENCE OF FRIEND
When I saw them take out their parangs, I knew I had to protect my friend. I shielded him, and they attacked me instead... I'm still in a lot of pain.
- Mr Mohd Hamdan Noordin, 42, who told one of his friends to run

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...s-spottiswoode-park-2015#sthash.UT1Vd8zX.dpuf

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Five arrested in bloody Parang clash over Pinay FTrash Pub hostess in Tanjong Pag

If his story is true then this is quite an honorable act, but I doubt it.

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Five arrested in bloody Parang clash over Pinay FTrash Pub hostess in Tanjong Pag

how come so easy for pinays to gain entry to pee sai to become pub hostess? we love pinoys. and pinays love us. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinoy

There used to be lots of them in the Katong area although I cant remember the building. Paramount or Roxy or something like that. Heard that not so many there now as they have relocated elsewhere.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any picture of the hostess:confused:

Want see what they were fighting over.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she must be one good pinay puntang.

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinoy going from dick to dick and causing problems again.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Holy Warrior did not intervene.:o:cool:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Looks like the sneaky pap bastards were right,....

The fucking pinoys should be classified as Malays .....

Fyi, this is a sneaky coverup by the govt to move in their pinoy vote bank by claiming that the population growth is mostly "Malays".......

Just watch the next election, these pinoy fuckers are here to dilute the Votes of the true children of singapore."...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinoy going from dick to dick and causing problems again.

Its not the Philippine lady who is the problem. Its the sinkie men with small dicks and very insecure that is the problem.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like the sneaky pap bastards were right,....

The fucking pinoys should be classified as Malays .....

Fyi, this is a sneaky coverup by the govt to move in their pinoy vote bank by claiming that the population growth is mostly "Malays".......

Just watch the next election, these pinoy fuckers are here to dilute the Votes of the true children of singapore."...

This is malay archipelago. Its the indians and the chinese who should move out with their children.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Y the hostesd bf jealous? Is the bf pinoy? If the bf allow gf to work in such places n these gals r there for the booking. He jealous for wat? Stupid fuckwits. So many of these pinay hostess I raba n +++ in front of tg
Their bfs they also lan lan. Cos their gfs r there to b touched as they r hostesses. If not happy find other gf or dont let gf work. Fuck wits.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No Pinay whore is worth losing blood over.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very common nowadays.
joo chiat got ppl fight over viet girls
During thai disco hey days.sure fight on weekends.
sabai sabai ,na na ,rachada thai disco.
fight till sabai sabai got closed down.
last time jing ge n BS also alot fight over prc at geylang.