• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please zap john tan for singapore!!!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can anti PAP practice censorship? What is the point of being AntiPAP when you have become PAP yourselves?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys wanna zap him for being pro-PAP?

Dun be silly, he is a PAP hater like you all, he is just playing the Reverse Psychology Games (praise PAP senselessly) with those middle ground voters like me.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun be silly, he is a PAP hater like you all, he is just playing the Reverse Psychology Games (praise PAP senselessly) with those middle ground voters like me.
wah...You Chink so smart? :eek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hate opposition. It's fucktards like Low Thia Khiang that have kept Hougang SMC in a slum for years. If the people of Hougang had voted for Desmond Choo, Hougang today might have looked like this.

134215__1377489135.jpg

Instead, thanks to Low Thia Khiang, Hougang today still looks the same as 15-20 years ago. Some of my relatives who stay in Hougang SMC are very unhappy about this. Their HDB flat is not worth as much as it should be.

hougang-rainbow-flat.jpg