• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KEE CHIU FUCKs AH JUAN!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will name-calling CCS dare stand in SMC to resolve the issue?

That was then. Welcome to the 21st Century.

Mathias Yao did stand in an SMC vs Chee years ago, and made Chee his bitch by a large margin. Chan Chun Sing would win Chee easily. A President Scholar is more credible than a washed up bankrupted opposition leader.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL said in TV interview that the boundaries have not been re-drawn yet.
The task more complex than last time, in terms of number of SMCs, size of
GRCs etc.
Six-men GRCs too high risk now. Mango Lover Mike Palmer won in a SMC.
And PAP goes round saying that we need GRCs to ensure all round representation.
Whither meritocracy?

jw5

Loyal
The bestest part will be in this forum where you can see some who badmouth pap all year long, suddenly turn around and sabo opposition.

GE 2011 already caught one such farker. :biggrin:

I must say. This lead up to the GE is getting real interesting. Can't wait.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bestest part will be in this forum where you can see some who badmouth pap all year long, suddenly turn around and sabo opposition.

Who is the farker...Ah Neh will rape him...poke his ass and let it bleed!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu's response has no substance and can be easily refuted. His claim of CSJ being fired of misappropriation shows how lame the sinkapore government is; the university fired CSJ because he supposedly used the university's courier service for personal matter. That such a small amount led to CSJ's firing blatantly shows that the PAP govt was out to get CSJ.
All other charges that came after could be safely interpreted as PAP engineered.

Kee Chiu should challenge CSJ to a debate broadcast live on webcast and then posted on youtube if he thinks that CSJ is a spent force. That the PAP decides to respond to the article suggests that the PAP is worried.

CSJ should continue the attack on the PAP internationally.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I must open eye big big and see who these fucked are

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Though Kee Chiu is a Royalty, He Should Not Have Despised on A Commoner...

[h=1]Granted that 60% of SGs have accepted that they are lesser mortals in a monarchy disguised as democracy, royalties and nobles like Kee Chiu should not have despised a lesser mortal. What can we expect when he ascends to the throne?

CHAN CHUN SING IS NOT HELPING THE PAP BY MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS ON CHEE SOON JUAN[/h]
Post date:
17 Jan 2015 - 9:16pm

Minister of Social and Family Development must have been trying to discredit and paint Dr Chee Soon Juan in a bad light with the letters he wrote to both Huffington Post and Straits Times but instead, it seems he has just shot himself in the foot instead.

Many netizens have lambasted Chan for failing to make logical arguments and resorting to personal attacks on Dr Chee instead.

Chan was unable to rebut any of the criticisms that Dr Chee made in his letters to the Huffington Post on topics such as inequality, and lack of freedom in Singapore.

Chan did not address a single one of these or the many other issues touched upon by Dr Chee and showed his complete lack of logical thinking by launching into past, irrelevant details to discredit Chee.

Can Chan really be trusted to think clearly and do what is best for the country when he cannot even address the real issues raised by Dr Chee?

As if his totally tactless attack was not enough, the effect of it may also prove dire to the PAP.

=> The FAP cronies' performance appraisal is based on how fierce they are as attack dogs, so his behaviour is not surprising at all...

By openly criticising Dr Chee, Chan has helped fuel public discussion about SDP and their various alternative policies as well as making Dr Chee the underdog giving him a free pass to have only his good points highlighted instead of people being bothered by his imperfections.

The criticisms that Chan made also put him on the high ground making it easy for the public to be angry whenever a small error is made.

The whole saga has also reminded Singaporeans that Mr Chan is a free-riding MP cum Minister whom no body voted for as he got in on the tailcoats of Lee Kuan Yew in the walkover GRC of Tanjong Pagar.

It seems that Mr Chan’s efforts to discredit Chee has only helped SDP’s cause and made Singaporeans even more angry with the way Mr Chan, and by extension the PAP, are prepared to treat opposition politicians in order to win.

Overall it portrays a blatant unwillingness to address certain issues and reemphasises that the PAP will simply try to take down whoever opposes them.

Tags:
Editorials

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Kee Chiu or Chee soon Juan pass IPPT?

No need to debate, no need to write more letters. Just put the two of them in PE uniform and make them complete IPPT. The one who fail or drop out is the loser forever.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Even Though Kee Chiu is a Royalty, He Should Not Have Despised on A Commoner...

Is the PAP delusional to put this guy as future PM???

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can Kee Chiu or Chee soon Juan pass IPPT?

Then get a dog and your father to do the IPPT. The one who completes is the one who fucked your mother and gave birth to you.
No need to debate, no need to write more letters. Just put the two of them in PE uniform and make them complete IPPT. The one who fail or drop out is the loser forever.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Even Though Kee Chiu is a Royalty, He Should Not Have Despised on A Commoner...

why "delusional"?

they could put a donkey, a monkey or a key itself and the daft, silent 60% will still happily give the white scums convincing mandate, decade after dacade, to enjoy more good years of swiss standard of living, while at the same time continue to screw true pink singaporean and their children.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

05slide1.jpg

How can I replace myself with a seat warmer better than myself to make me or my prince look goondu? You daft ah! *chey*

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

05slide1.jpg

How can I replace myself with a seat warmer better than myself to make me or my prince look goondu? You daft ah! *chey*

Wooden Goh was used before. What is new?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rumour has it that Kee Chiu failed an ATEC before as CO of 2 SIR. He was apparently surprised and "shot dead" in his command post, far away from the front lines. But it's okay. Failure is the mother of success. I am sure learnt from his mistake and went on to be a great COA. I am sure he would someday make a good DPM and PM of Singapore. He's still better than Chee.

http://singapore-lighthouse.blogspot.sg/2011/03/chan-chun-sing-former-chief-of-army-2.html

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can Kee Chiu or Chee soon Juan pass IPPT?

Narrow minded mentality. Seriously.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rumour has it that Kee Chiu failed an ATEC before as CO of 2 SIR. He was apparently surprised and "shot dead" in his command post, far away from the front lines. But it's okay. Failure is the mother of success. I am sure learnt from his mistake and went on to be a great COA. I am sure he would someday make a good DPM and PM of Singapore. He's still better than Chee.

http://singapore-lighthouse.blogspot.sg/2011/03/chan-chun-sing-former-chief-of-army-2.html

Chee has too many shortcomings that have yet to be resolved. Most of what Chee did were by words, not by actions.