• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should we let people like Chee Soon Juan to run Singapore?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan is our Sun Yat-sen. Sun only succeeded at the 10th uprising. this would only be Chee's 6th election this year. :biggrin:

Well, around fifty years would have past for him to contest in his 10th election, by then, he'll probably need a Tongkat like Chiam See Tong...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
For his persistence, probably deserve a chance to serve a single constituency. To run singapore? Better wait and see his performance in parliament first

Fully agree on the first sentence.

Prefer WP to run Singapore, as they'll probably have a more down to earth approach. But then again, didn't our forefathers let LKY run Singapore, also without waiting and seeing?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong to be rich and honest like Mr Lee. Don't be jealous. Work hard like us Pinoys and you will get there!

I have nothing against the rich as I do have rich relatives. However the Lees used their position to enrich themselves. How can you explain someone earning a civil servants pay being worth billions:confused:

In many countries changing the estate laws to protect your wealth would also be considered corruption.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee wants to sell Singaporeans another way of doing things in Singapore...But most of his ideas are all not sustainable leh! He makes it like Singapore has money like bottomless pit that will not depreciate. He must be living in lala land lor!

10480571_771803059523667_3396384577215279585_o.jpg
i only know it would not be any more worse than under the white scums.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fully agree on the first sentence.

Prefer WP to run Singapore, as they'll probably have a more down to earth approach. But then again, didn't our forefathers let LKY run Singapore, also without waiting and seeing?

LKY had 50 years to consolidate his hold on Spore.
Any future gov't will be busy cleaning up the mess left behind by LKY. When Sporeans are ready to kick out the PAP, I think by that time they will be more vigilant about future dictators.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Chee Soon Juan? I only know Mr Lee Hsien Loong.

Mr Lee is a good man and he welcomes Pinoys in Singapore. Pinoys love Mr Lee very very much too.

you dont even know who your father is???? this is unforgivable.... you will be damned to hell.

please go stab yourself and jump off the building.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun Yat-sen overthrew the Manchu invaders, CSJ fights against the pro-foreigner FAP. they are both doctors. CSJ is really our Sun Yat-sen. I see hope for Sinkies. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sun Yat-sen overthrew the Manchu invaders, CSJ fights against the pro-foreigner FAP. they are both doctors. CSJ is really our Sun Yat-sen. I see hope for Sinkies. :biggrin:

Dr Sun Yat-sen is a medical doctor, MBBS.

Dr Chee Soon Juan is a PHD holder in Neuropsychology. Not a medical doctor!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAPib very stress now..wahahah

you look at your PAP master and see what they have done!!

$1 company can get tender for a graveyard project and build it regardless if citizens like it or not...You let this kind of PAP shit run the country???

Your mother's old chee bye lagi more stressed. Heard that the Ah Nehs from MIC has been giving her old chee bye a HARD time.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP and CCP are birds of the same feather
Distorting facts in order to serve themselves

[video=youtube;VemZ1khTmB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VemZ1khTmB4[/video]